Read More

Day after tmr

Just watched Day after Tomorrow.. One of the greatest movies I have ever watched, possibly cus I am a cynic.. Although still optimistic at times.. Just that.. Darn.. Dunno how to explain.. Anywaes, that movie is realli cool (sry for the pun).. It rly kinda shake me to my senses that our Earth is nt gonna stay as it is.. Three cheers to the director and executive producers!! Global Warming is a problem we all face today and we shld try to reduce the factors that make it worse.. The movie looks bleak but actually, among all that chaos, there as a ray of light, that is we can prevent it! Prevent another ice age from happening.. There are already arnd 2-3 ice ages and the 3rd/4th might come.. There is no garuntee that it won't and we shld prepare or prevent it.. I was kinda amazed at all the special effects and it was realli dramatic.. Shows us nature's wrath when we temper with her.. Like a hard slap on the face.. I was kinda pumped up while watching it and felt rly.. awed at the power of mother nature.. No one makes sensible movies like that anymore and that is definitely one of the best movies ever made..

Know I didnt blog for a long time, due to laziness and lots of piling hw, the latter is just an excuse :D.. So much is happening nowadays, can hardly keep track, and i lost all kinds of opportunities and do all sorts of stupid things that i wished i never did.. haish.. well, rly looking forward to the 45th anniversary.. Shinjiru is a rly gr8 song.. Being an emcee sure looks tough, I get dizzy everytime I stand in front of a crowd.. Rly admire pple to haf courage to stand in front of alot of pple to speak.. Kinda ironical.. I love public speaking yet have no courage to stand in front to speak what I have in mind.. So useless rite?? There I go again, being a cynic... stupid..