Read More

For once, im not posting about a quiz. Yeah, this shall be an update of my suxy life. So if you don't wanna read about a suxy life, you can stop reading here. In the first place, why are you here.

I'm in the middle of a suxy prelim in a suxy mood and suxy state. Why? Becus I have a suxy life. Got pawned by E maths. Omg. Its harder than A maths. WHo wld expect ELEMENTARY maths to be harder than ADDITIONAL maths. Dotx. Physics was ez, but I did SOOOO mani careless mistakes. Haish, O levels I must be more careful. Man, I feel so feverish now, headache, body feel hot, flu, stomach flu.. What the... Stupid suxy state, and this dampened my mood.. GREATLY..

Ok, I dun rly wanna post about prelims, its so disheartening, so I post sth of hope, of joy, of celebration. The coming month of october will bring about great things. Everyone fasten your seat belts as you are in for one wild ride. So, since when have I became a seer? Since.... NOW! Mwahahaha!! Ok, first and foremost, is the release of Neverwinter Nights 2. THe year's most awaited game and sequel to the acclaimed Neverwinter Nights which sparked interest in the RPG genre. It is slated to be released on 17th October and boy am I excited. I wanna get my hands on it!!! Darn the STUPID O levels, delay my entry into the Forgotten Realms by one month. Secondly, my birthday is COMING!! Ok, since its a birthday of a suxy life, so why isit great you may ask. Well, because it is SOO GREAT that such a SUXY person can even EXIST! THat's why its so significant!! Ok ppl, I want you all gif me a birthday bash. And when is my bday? Hmm, let me tell you, its ??/??/1990. That's my bday. Thirdly, is the start of our all-important future deciding O levels. I do not wish to dampen others mood too, so i dun say exactly when. Other dates which some of you all may be interested in is 26/10/1990, which is the birthday of my dear friend Dexter. Also, 25 or 27 is the birthday of another friend Ting Jun.

Just found out from Jordan that our group won the Chinese Creative Writing Competition!! Wahaha! PRIZE MONEY HERE I COME!!! But I guess Jordan gonna represent our group in receiving prize + give trophy. Ok lar, he talked the most, all I did was come out wif the idea that the teachers all praised as very creative and provide location, props. Nia.. I did all the compiling editing blah blah blah. At least I contributed alot to the group :D.. We already decided how to split money. 30% to Jordan, 25% to me and chin keat, and 20% to kenneth. My God, I can't believe Kenneth can get 20% lor.. Seriously, I rather Glenn on the team. I mean, Glenn wld have contributed more and caused less problems. If I knew can include other ppl, I wld definitely suggest Glenn. Yeah Glenn, sry that you can't get a share of the prize money. Even though you made a cameo appearance. But then again, you ate my house the food, total up u still gained like $20 from coming my house. ANd me leh, I lost the most. Since I provided food evrything. Damn. Ok, let me wellow in self-pity for awhile. Ok Im fine now.

One step at a time, we wun lose it. I want you to know, that when I love, I love wholeheartedly, and I do love you wholeheartedly, and will alwayz wait for you. You are my AC generator and DC motor which drives me through the rigours of life even though I feel like giving up. You are the sun in my sky that envelops me in warmth and provide the light, without which I would be lost in this cold barren tundra. But, how can one as flawed as me, wish for you, who is flawless and pure. But I can't help it, even though its a faraway dream, its wad keeps me going, continuing to delude myself. Without this dillusionment, I have not the courage to live, nor a goal in life. I feel like an animated zombie... But I just wanna make it clear, that should you need my strength, I will give you all of it, help you every way I can, go through fire and ice to help you, for without you, there wun be a me. So I give you my life, my soul, and my everything.

Feel abit better now, I just need to confess sometimes, unleash my torrent of feelings. Everytime I see her, I just feel like running away, I dono how to face her. I come up wif many many things to say, but whenever I see her, they seem to leak away in a millisecond and I'm speechless.

Ok, I owe Siew Ling purple flowers for her nxt birthday. And Happy 14th Birthday Siew Ling! Older by one year matured by one year.