Read More

Finally can get down to posting an update. And for some reason everytime I defeat my laziness to post my mom always threatens to off my modem.. Must be I always wait until v late then post. Lol, then must always ask her to delay for like half hour.

So what shall I post about? Prelims? Feelings? Wishes? Daily happenings? I rly have no idea what to write much less where to start. Right now I feel myself slacking away, I just cannot convince myself to sit down and spend one afternoon studying. Today, I wun say its totally wasted, due to tuition, I could clear some doubts about chemistry and finish up my correction for chem and A maths. So some of you (I doubt, since those who read my blog would have known my L1R5) might want to know my L1R5. Suffice to say its damn crappy. And its one number I dun like. But, the only consolation I got is that there are lots more who got a higher L1R5. Now, my main problem is I tend to overlook the obvious and therefore make silly careless mistakes. This "trait" has been with me since I started schooling. About time I got rid of it. Glenn suggested I take my time while doing the paper, but more often than not, especially in the A maths and E maths paper, I find myself running out of time. So, what I can do now is simply to do more timed practices and make sure I can finish the paper within the stipulated time.

Current study plan: Read up the ENTIRE chemistry book and ENSURE I can memorize EVERY fact inside. Estimated time: 1 day. Seriously, if I can just sit down and solidly memorize the book, I can do it in 1 day.

Do one A maths paper every other day (As suggested by VLee, I intend to follow his garunteed A1 advice). Also, not just do, CHECK!!! Make sure I DUN MAKE the same mistakes! Consult teacher if I have any doubts and clear it before it gets too deepy imprinted. Currently I do not have any problems. I have learnt alot from my mistakes and from asking my classmates and my tuition teacher. Get my Five Year Series soon.

For E maths, I intend to slack. Probably do some drawing questions and reread my sec 3 stuffs. Towards the exam start doing exercises. In the meantime, do the exercises Chiam give.

For Bio, WOw, I'm feeling damn prepared to take the O level for Bio, but cannot be overconfident. Towards the exam, I shall reread the entire book and memorize it. Estimated time: 2 days. Bio has alot more things to memorize than chemistry.

For SS, I shall go for consultation and find out my weaknesses. Plus learn how to write an L6 answer. Its wad preventing me from my A1 in SS now. I'm still A2 standard. Plus, I intend to study most of the chapters in the book. Estimated time: 3 days.

For Physics, I'm quite prepared to take the Os already. Now just need to brush up on my concepts and reinforce them by doing physics papers. Aim to get at least 38/40 for MCQ and 35/50 for Section A and 23/30 for Section B. For practical, go through already done practicals and consult my teacher where I went wrong, and avoid making the same mistake.

For Lit, I'm quite surprised by the B4 I got. Hence, I shall clarify this with my lit teacher. I wanna know why she gave me so low. Then reread the entire book and make study notes, mainly character study plus quotes and page reference. Characters: Headmaster, Krishna, Krishna-Susila + Headmaster-Headmaster wife. These are the areas I intend to explore.

For English, Ok, this is one subject I'm quite confident of an A1. But first, go for consultation wif Mrs Hoe den c first. From wad I heard, my oral like above 35. This is another classic case of I may not be the best but there are lots more worse than me. But, I cannot slack, gonna do some comprehension exercises just to reinforce my hold on comprehension skills. I also intend to read up on text types so I wun get PAWNED by stupid summary in a different text type a la prelim.

For MT, I already have an A2. Though I'm not satisfied, I just dun have the push. Probably gonna smoke through the exam and hopefully scrape out an A1. Of course, I gonna put in some effort in preparing.

Last but not least, Geog.. This is the KILLER. Ok, I need to put in 200% effort to get my A1 in this. Start by REMEMORIZING SEC 3 WORK. Den, for the first time, read my sec 4 Marianne Cheong. Estimated time: 1 week. Yes, I intend to give myself alot of time, also to practise doing the qns. TYS shud suffice here.

Yep, so this is my study plan. I know its v brief, and I dun intend to post anymore until after Os end. I will keep revisiting my blog, to make sure I dun lose focus. Its the last lap, I shall give my all, and make sure it pays off.