Read More

Last nite went to Ben's 21st birthday party and I had a blast. For details, see TY's blog, I dun wanna post details, just reflections. THe food there was GREAT!! It's like WORLD-CLASS man. Somemore, he book GRAND BALLROOM!! I thot it looked like a wedding -.-.. NEways, evryone there all like 5 yrs older than us, so we were termed kiddies... Haha, I dun rly care, gd food, entertainment, and watch Ben get embarrased. Get called Kiddy den kiddy lor, at least we will live longer :D..

I thot you would have improved, but I guess I was wrong. THe you from last time is still the same as the you from now. I'm not going to care anymore.

I seriously have a HUGE problem. My problem is I am WAY too kind to people and I CANNOT stay angry for longer than an hour. I CANNOT hate someone either, if that person just apologize to me I will no longer hate him/her. WTH man... I need a HUGE attitude adjustment. I shud start being mean. I shud start HATING ppl, and HATING them forever. And I shud learn to STAY ANGRY LONGER AND NOT FORGIVE EASILY. Becus of this my "friends" keep taking advantage of me.... Im realli v tired of it liao... I shud go and find some self-help book called "Dummies guide to being mean".

I'm going to "greet" you wif cold indifference, and I will criticize u IN YOUR FACE. Yeah, u just got into my bad books. And IM going to write it in PERMENENT INK. At least u shud feel honoured Ur gonna be the first person I'm GOING TO HATE.