Read More

Today's such a rotten day. Went JE library to study wif Glenn, Grace Yeoh, and Wen Pu. Me Glenn and WP cycled there. Den not long before we started, there was a heavy downpour which left us totally drenched. We stopped at every bus stop for the rain to soften, cus it was like Heavy, light, heavy, light. Wth man.. Den end up, we decided that since we were wet, might as well mad chiong all the way, so we just cycled as fast as possible to the library. Visibility was so damn poor, the rain was like splashing into our eyes. After we arrived, we cldnt even concentrate, cus we were so freaking wet and cold..... OMG, i think im gonna fall sick soon....

Haix, I like yet hate my friends.. THey are just such fun to be with and I realli dun wanna spend more time to form another clique. And my class ppl are just different from me. We can be friends, but we definitely cannot form a clique. For one thing, we dun even like the same kind of games. However, they also do alot of things that make me irritated wif them. And they are just so insensitive to others. They also do not stand up for their friends..

So this thurs the outing still on? Cannot cycle, since West Coast Park dun have rental shops. SO I Guess if its on, we'll end up walking and doing some stuffs there. There is like an activity park there. So We can walk walk talk talk den go do some kiddy stuffs. Haha..

Gonna start my revision for Bio and Geog soon. Its the onli subj i haven't prepared. Haiz.. In fact, im feeling so damn tired now... I just feel like flopping down on the bed and slp...