Read More

- Last movie you watched? Don't remember, haven't been watching any lately.
- Last words saw before this? The question above
- Last place you went? The wonderful world of Geography.
- Last song you heard? Epilogue by GOLF-MIKE. That song ROCKS!
- Who is your new friend? I wld say the person whom I got this quiz from.
- Anyone famous in your blood? Er, donno, but I know SOMETHING famous in my blood and its called Red Blood Cells.
- The sweetest thing you heard last 3days? Nothing, no one said anything nice to me in the last 3 days. If I have to pick one I would choose "Hi".
- How did you go to work/school today? Through a book called "Aspects of Physical Geography"
- Last thing ate? Can't remember.
- Do you gain weight fast? Nope, Cool rite? I can BINGE! hahaha!
- Last thing someone wrote on your property? Donno...
- What school rules have you broken? Hmmz, onli long hair bah.. Nth else..
- Name the things that your class/classmates do that prove that your class is bad. Who said my class is bad?
-Last you said was hot. Can't rmb, but I guess is my instant noodles.