Read More

Missed and SYF

Every1 lets do our best in the SYF tomorrow, dats wad we haf been workin so hard for so lets gif our best so that we wun regret it when we go off the stage since we wun get another chance.. I know dis sounds cliche but there is a reason why its cliche.. (Tired of goody messages?? upgrade to Blogger Pro at just 10 cents a month and you wont get these annoying messages ever again!! So dial 999 to upgrade now)<---- J/K

Haish, todae didnt run the 2.4 wif Grace even though I rly rly rly want to.. Stupid influenza prevent me from running.. Dotx... Beware u stupid virus, i gonna exterminate u for preventing me of this golden chance!! ok i m lame.. haha... listening to country songs now and brings bak the gd memories when i was in the US.. sigh.. wish and dun wish I was back there.. todae saw Grace and WY in Lot1 while i was shopping for my black long pants.. haish.. wanted to say hi but den needed to try on another thing.. dotz... I cant seem to get her out of my head, like it cant be deleted.. it becomes something like a system file, if deleted, system will crash..

Gonna change layout again soon as Jin zhe complain its too difficult to read.. haish.. why like taht.. NEways, i gonna change to a more peaceful picture from BECK.. Haish.. den mus work myself and learn photoshop.. sianz.. at least now my A maths more or less catch up le.. And, found out that there can never be perfectness, onli close to it.. I will jus quietly gaze upon you.. cant help it.. jus like magnet attracts metal.. each time i try to fight it, it gets even worse.. so i think i jus let nature take its course.. i am still gonna try.. since i dun wanna regret it at the end of the day.. i already lost so mani chances..