Read More

Misunderstandings..zzz..

MISUNDERSTANDING!!!! AHHH!!! WHY PPLE LIKE THAT???!!! I really need to clear it up, esp ytd de...

First and foremost, I WASNT STALKING GRACE!!! Pls consider others feelings when u sae that, i nt so lame... I was wif WZ in JJ after the pizza treat.. den we watching pple plae ygo and later i look until sian, so go out take a breather.. den i thought i saw Grace and wy and hy, so i decided go nearer to look.. den found out my guess was correct.. and i thinx wy saw me cus i saw her turn arnd.. but i definitely WASNT stalking Grace.. Chance meeting, NOT stalking.. I didnt even expect it ok... den later i jus go bak and tell wz taht i saw them and den wz rush out of JJ.. den i also go bak alone le.. pls pls pls dun misunderstand again..

Secondly, todae ran my 2.4 wif 3P3 and 3T1.. guess wad rozi sae when i tell her? she sae i am doing it on purpose to skip her lesson -.-.. I also nt so lame, i dun gain anything from skipping lessons.. anywaes, i rather skip geog than skip A maths.. Geog i can study alone.. Pls STOP misunderstanding ME!! IT RLY HURTS!! cus it reflects wad u thinx of me.. Pls.. dun do that again... Anywaes, since i started complaining, i might as well continue.. Todae after sch my frens wun even wait 20mins for me.. wt.. in the end haf to walk alone to LOT1.. however, i dun regret it.. cus it rly gave me time to think abt what has been going on this whole week.. found out it was pretty screwed and i liked wednesday the best becus of SYF..

Furthermore, todae went to plae badminton wif wp, ty, and glenn.. had a pretty laame game.. but ty improved his drops le.. now jus work on ur recoil, dun recoil so far.. anywaes, nt writing abt that, writing to complain some more abt 2 indian/malay kids... VERY IRRITATIN!! me n wp playin badminton when this two ignorant little kids came into the court on their bike.. den they started commenting and passing unneeded comments which were IRRITATING and also their precense hinders me from playing as i mite hit em wif my racket... den i ask em to shut up and they started saying some stupid stuff.. taht i dun even bother listening to.. jus ignored them.. den they got more irritating, started to cycle arnd the court, but INSIDE.. wt, dun they know NT to step into the court when pple playing???? den later cycle cycle happily when suddenly when i hit a smash, the racket flew out of my hand(thx to glenn's wet grip) and narrowly missed one of the boy.. den they started to make stupid faces at me as though i did it on purpose.. lame.. i dun benefit from it.. den they cycle further away le cus they scared i do it again.. at least that accident had a desirable effect.. den wp also got v pissed and tried to smack them but failed.. anywaes, den when we walk near em they cycle away and start laughing as though we cant catch them.. pls.. that kind of speed.. i jog also can be faster le.. and we also nt so lame to rly do anything to them, jus pick shuttle onli.. den they irritated us some more by cycling under the net here and there.. in the end so pissed that we stop playing le.. Ahhhh!! Haish, now i need to buck up on my physics cus i also lagging behind le.... aiyo, mus work harder!! now i need to find out from my dad what is parallelogram law and triangle law..