Read More

Badminton!!

As said in the title, this post is mostly abt badminton (actually, i nt sure).. todaes after changing how my blog looks, i went to plae badminton wif glenn, wp, ty, and wz.. later tj came but at first, onli us.. actually, at first onli me+glenn. they came later.. wp came latest cus he was sleeping.. den me and glenn played a crazy game without net and i thinx arh, glenn shots got effect called cripple, cus after playing wif him my wrist ache like mad!! den we waited for like 10mins den ty+wz came.. me n glenn n wp versus ty and wz.. me n glenn in front and wp behind.. within the first few minutes into the game tay yi kena smacked.. hahaz.. den i already like figure out how to win ty wz pair if wz serve. wz will serve to me, which i will lob to tay yi, den tay yi will do a hardokyuu (a fanciful word for a pumped up but straight shot) back to me, den i will smack down.. den score 1 pt.. den wz like sian diao cus he keep asking tay yi to drop back but tay yi dun want.. den wz kena smacked becus of it and he like already dun wanna plae le.. i thinx is tay yi cannot hit down. den later tay yi compete wif me smacking match.. those straight straight shot de.. den i gort advantage cus i can hit down.. so of course, i won tay yi.. den todae glenn damn sarcastic.. glenn said tay yi ur skills look nicer but LOUSIER!!.. lol.. den he also said that tay yi went home to train.... to make his skills look better, nt stronger!! lol!! hahaz, den its the joker team versus the serious team.. u know which is which.. u dont?? ok.. joker team is me+glenn+wp... haha, we making fun of tay yis heavily exaggerated moves.. den we also say taht tay yi shld start a World Show Badminton Association.. lol.. emphasize onli on beautiful and heavily exaggerated strokes rather than simple and powerful ones.. den tay yi also got a new pose which resembled Aphrodite lying down.. LOL!!! den tay yis trademark higuma was improved by me!! (accident, actually..) hahaz, me and wz playing drop competition den wz slice it to the left most and den i like think game le but still luan luan hit.. den do the higuma which is basically a slow motion upward facing slice.. den shuttle fly weird weird de and looks like wun make the net so wz nv do anything.. den haha, jus nice hover above the net be4 dropping down on second side.. woah.. WOOTS!!! todae i soooo lucky.... wah, i so long nv plae proper game le.. den i also ask wp if i can win Grace in a match IF Yong book court and IF Grace go and IF Grace agreed to play against me.. i dun thinx i will win.. cus i so long nv plae proper game le, always fooling around de.. den towards the end of the badminton session, tay yi go and record me and wp against tj and wz.. eeee... but i wanna see also.. hahaz.. den there was a few pple playing soccer and the ball went to tj which tj kicked bak. jus nice a woman walked into line of sight and bent to pick shuttle when the ball hit her. all of us were SHOCKED!!! den the ball bounce bak to me which i kicked back to the pple playing.. den diao... i hit straight and high de and what the, hit the person on the head!! diao... flying towards him and dun wanna run -.-... omg, i nv expected it to hit some1!! T_T.... now make me feel so evil when it aint even my fault!! kk, nothing to post le.. sry for nt paragraphing...