Read More

Layout Changes

There will probably be 2 posts todae..

Well, first of all, my layout bg finally come out le.. NE problems reading?? if so, pls LET ME KNOW!!! den i gonna make the part where gort words transparent.. mus tell me wor.. And also included the lyrics for the song which ish played in the background..

Credits: Woah, I got quite some pple to thank (maybe?)..
First of all, Xuan Yang who did the skeleton for me.. THX A BUNCH!!
Also haf to thank Tay Yi for giving me info and also inspiration...
And also thank Theresa for helping me check my blog every time i make changes(sry for troubling u!).. Big thanks and sry for wasting ur time..
Also haf to thank [Anime Keep] for i cope the lyrics from them :p
Geocities also for hosting the bg..(er.. my acc anyaes, lol)
Keiichi Anime for the song..
Aiya, and blogger also (duh)
Myself also..
and most importantly, u pple for reading all this crap :D

*Heaves sigh of relief* Finally my blog dun look like dex le... Maybe abit..