Read More

Retrospect : Posting

These few days events seem like a blur and it feels so unreal.. And yet, I can feel God's hand in this. It seems all my worries got dispelled almost instantly. However, now more worries have settled in, but nvm, spare the details.

I'm really grateful to Him, His promise is real, He will lead you out of whatever trouble you land yourself in. I should trust more in Him. In time, I believe He will provide me with everything I need.

Anyway, I got posted to PLAB, same place as dex. NUS and NTU have both accepted me already. Now I'm just waiting for Melb uni. I need to make full use of this, God has been ever so gracious. Going to church this sunday. I hope God, through His words, can help me through these trying times.

Ytd, before book-out, was listening to radio in the office. For once I hear a relient K song on 987 fm! They were playing Be My Escape. Then suddenly tears welled up in my eyes, I dono la, Relient K songs always touch my heart. That song rly tells how God is always there for you, no matter how deep a mess you got yourself in, He is the key to solve all your problems, so we need to trust in Him. Lucky no one in camp saw hehe..