Read More

Retrospect : BACK FRM PERTH

I hate uploading photoes, period. Why isit so troublesome! Upload still need to link, sigh, not worth the effort considering I can't remember on which day I did what on my trip to perth.

This past 2 weeks I went out with my friends. Go to Funan to repair Dex's comp. First week people who went was WP TJ n dex. WP also needed to repair his computer, altho he did not manage to, they said they will contact him after they contact the manufacturer. TJ left us during the evening when we were walking down orchard road to meet Glenn. After which, b/c WP was rushing off to meet yvonne, we ended up eating KFC so that we can save time.

Yesterday went to Funan again to repair dexter's comp, only to find out that his motherboard has a power leakage and the only way is to replace it. So it was a wasted trip. We wanted to watch Knowing but timing sucks, and glenn was coming from east coast. sigh, change to nxt weekend watch. yesterday went to check out Astons b/c wp says the food there very nice. I think i agree, well, i didnt actually get to eat there, but judging by the throng of people waiting to enter, the food must be good. So we went kopitiam at plaza sing to eat. Following which we went to some hobby store tht sells swords. The swords are VERY COOL!!!! but they cost 300++ each. Anyways, saving up to buy frostmourne ($1244)!!! hahaha. Too bad it doesnt have the bluish glow it's supposed to have. So yesterday was an eventful day, and DARN tmr must go back to camp.

Sidenote: I TOTALLY FORGOT, saw a $1050 guitar with GREAT sound quality and very nice to play too. Darn, I considerng buying it now... ZzZ, why so EX :(