Read More

Sho stupids...

Aiyo, todaes Grace told me taht choir members runnint 2.4 2morrow but i sho stupid i thought she said my WHOLE class running tomorrow, den pass wrong message.. omg.. jus told huang zhi and penelope and den mus put class relay into action due to my stupidity.. -.-...

Haiz.. todae jus got my blazer and den it felt too big for me.. Oh no!! and i haven got my white shirt and black pants yet. dble oh no!! 2morrow running 2.4.. eee, cannot pace wif chin keat.. ahh.. gonna fail le.. dunno how to run.. later run too fast, den run too slow.. ahhhh.. how shall i run.. den i also feel damn xtra de cus i am the onli boy from me class and running wif 3P2... oh no.. Hope jin zhe can make me dun feel so extra, sheedy also.. but den 2.4 ish like soloist de.. how to pace.. tell me how to pace???

2dae nv go and plae badminton.. sian.. stay at home so boring.. at least i found out something fun at home, and taht is the radio.. but its yahoo de radio.. country hits 24/7.. so nice.. den i jus listen listen.. free also.. woots!!