Read More

More Random Thoughts

Got a picture of you that I carry in my heart. I close my eyes to see it when the world gets dark. If you ask me how I'm doing, I'd say just fine, but the truth is, if you could read my mind, not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Somehow you remain, locked so deep inside my heart. I still wait for the phone, thinking that you might call, though for what reason I know not. It always amazed me how I can spend sleepless nights wishing you were next to me. In school, minutes turn to hours, and hours to days, whenever I do not see you.. Since its been forever, in fact, no historical precedent, that I've felt this way. Sometimes, I want to purge myself from these thoughts, but I cannot, my mind keeps wandering off. I have about as much control over my mind as I have control over the weather.

Today rained, so I cld not go cycling wif Clan LegO. Which is kind of sad since I totally have nothing to do at home, save lounge around on my sofa/bed and typing/updating my blog. It appears my post frequency during school terms is much higher. Can't help it, rly bored and so much more things to blog about. Tomorrow got choir, YES!! Today's lunch was special, we went to pizza hut to eat. Everyone had to fork out $8, stupid service charge. ACtually, we clda gotten 4 free chicken drumlets, but me n my big mouth I blurted out there was extra chicken, so the waitress went to count and realised her mistake, confiscating them. THen I think the others sorta blamed me, cus they clda haf 1 xtra drumlet each. Cannot help it waaaad, last time found HP oso return, nv even thought of keeping it.

Today during recess knocked into Grace again, Sorry!! Crap, den I came down late due to PE and the others nv wait for me, plus long queue, end up I never eat. So I starved until lunch. Wen Pu starve wif me oso, LOL!! End of school dunno where Wen Pu go and we went off without him. I did not realised he wasnt wif us until we nearly reach Lot 1 when I realised I did not see him nor hear him. LOL!!! Harhar, den actually TY shud eat pizza wif us, but we scared him off by pressuring him to treat us. LOL!!! Nvm, Dun care. But the pizza soooo expensive. like dble the price of student meal in mac loh. Today oso had the first lesson wif VLee, and frankly, he is veri funny. He remind me of WP loh, wif his egoistic comments and his jokes remind me of dexter.

Nth else to post, so sign off here.