Read More

Today was a pretty dull school day. After school had to stay back for retest. BOrIng. Lit and Physics. Lit retest we sat outside staff room do, den Mr Chin say outside v noisy, den move us to the physics lab, but ms ong didnt know, so she went arnd finding us, den when we went to look for her, we overshot the time by 5 mins, and she wants to penalize!!! ZzZ.. I finished the paper 10 mins early lor... Just that i thought mr chin will tell her we in physics lab... Haiz, nvm, den after the papers I was watching some research course or wadeva, 2 of my classmates were inside, and QP.. Haha, now TY gonna be interested :). After that me n JZ walked to Lot 1 den we went home.

QUite boring, the start of the day. Budden later it got fun. Glenn and WP and me cycled to Jurong Point within 45 mins!! We cycled frm limbang to JP. actually we cycled to Jurong East, den still early, onli 430, so we went on to JP, which took 15 mins. We practically chiong. Estimated speed between 20-30 kmph. Maybe more. Nt sure. Reach JP we stay there drink sth, den walk walk, be4 cycling home. We took different route and end up wif the long route for me by directly going to BP, make me haf to go Teck Whye that road detour home. Sian..

Haf you ever thought of your reason for living? Isit because of a fear of emptiness if you die? Or wad else? I'm not sure of my reason for living. There is like a deeper meaning to living, it aint just walking through your life. But now, I feel like I'm just walking through my life. Not realli noticing the details, and I know I will regret it later. But what can I do? I think I am too lazy to notice the details. Then again, what is life abt? I dun get it. Why are we slogging away studying? Does it garuntee good money? Rly, wad is the point of it when you do not even enjoy. Isn't life supposed to be enjoyable? It is afterall a once in a lifetime opportunity, you are not going to be given another go at it. So after this its Game Over. What I think mani ppl are doing now, is not living, but merely existing. They are not contributing anything or enjoying this life they have. Ok, nth else to post... Just exhausted all my brain cells, need recuperation.