Read More

Shocked, Irate.

Just read TY's latest post and I was SHOCKED!! I mean, I can't believe he actually feels compassion for another!! Woah, I gonna view him in a different light, I always thought he veri spoilt, dun consider others. TY if u read this u shud be honoured!! ok, enuff of that...

Today nth much to post abt school, choir kinda bad cus my throat decided to quit on me and towards the end I just mumbled the song, since if I raise my voice sure out of tune. Den when whole thing over my throat felt so sore and pain, wanted to gulp water down but water onli made it worse. After that, we waited for Dexter outside, thought it will onli be awhile, but end up take some time, den when he come out, turned out again that he had to go to canteen to further discuss wadeva matters they had. So we just left the school loh. While walking to Lot 1 surprise surprise, we met TY riding his bike!! Oh my Gosh, den we were like TY U LAME-O. Glenn oso commented that TY had too much time cycle to school to taunt us.

After that, the rest decided they dun wan eat, den nvm loh, everyone went home. I called my mom to fetch me, but she hung up on me TWICE. Third time I called she was out, den after that I got rather irate (I know I should not). Actually is from the thought of having to walk home. It takes me 20-30 mins to walk home, so its not veri close. ANd I hate waiting, I am hyperactive, I prefer to keep moving, so naturally I chose to walk home. Throughout my whole walk I was VERI angry and thought of nothing but my anger, and come to think of it, I rly shudnt be angry, but I guess I also get mood swings no matter how immune I am to it normally. There might be other hidden factors that affected my mood but I dun wanna dwell into it nor do I rly haf any idea what they are.

What is the shortest distance between one point to another? Many would answer a straight line, but that is not true. The shortest distance between two points, is to fold the space between them so as to make the points meet and den u just cross over and flip open the space. You instantly transverse that whole portion. There are mani names for this form of travel, among which are Tesserect, and Warp (No, NOT teleportation, teleportation is different). That is actually the best solution to cover VAST distances in a matter of seconds, sth like travelling to the next galaxy from Earth. Fold the WHOLE distance between them and then cross over. There is a film on this form of travel, but its a horror film, revealing how scary it might actually be. This film is called Event Horizon. In the film, theres this ship called Event Horizon, the first known spaceship that is able to warp into another place. What it does is like I explained above. However, sth went wrong. Instead of crossing over, the ship appeared at the bottom of the loop, meaning it entered another dimension and bla bla bla, the ship turned evil and started killing everyone on board. I believe the "folding" is not physical but done in another dimension, allowing u to skip the distance and like cross over to the other point.

Nth else to crap about, so end here.