Read More

Today was one wild cycling trip, I believe everyone agrees. School ended and we went to Mac to eat lunch. AFter lunch, I arranged to meet TY at the playground outside his house immediately after changing. So we took our bikes and den started to make towards BP. Budden halfway TY suggested we cycle to school, so we did, which was VERY lame. I am TOTALLY against it, waste of time. Well, we did and wasted alot of time and had to make a BIG detour. After that reach BP came the sian part, the uphill climb to Jelapang. Owww, my thighs and leg still hurts frm ytd cycling and running. Plus last Friday cycled to Jurong Point. Den we made it to the top and went to Glenn house den Glenn dun even let us go in and rest, immediately set off again. Luckily is downhill all the way to BP plaza. We were to meet up wif Dex.

Reached BP plaza, saw Dex wif Jeremy and WZ, den we suggested cycling to Mandai Zoo. I am all for it cus its near to my house. Relatively. So we cycled to Mandai zoo via the main road. Here comes the bad part. We were absolutely cycling on the WRONG side of the road. we were going against traffic, although we were on the pavement. But the oncoming traffic tossed dirt and dust into our eyes. Well, I felt the strain in looking ahead, plus those huge trucks driving pass caused a huge air draft, which both scares you and slows you down. To compound the problem, the side we were cycling on had UNEVEN pavements. The trees that grew beside it weathered the pavement wif its powerful roots that extended under it displacing it upwards. It gave me a bumpy ride, and my butt is gonna hurt tmr. Then on the way met these illegal cigarette peddlers that tried to sell them to us. Lame, we just rode pass. After that another nerve racking experience followed. WP was leading, me second, didnt know who was behind. I saw WP ride into a gathering of dogs, and den the dogs started barking madly and CHASED HIM!!! I was SO afraid it would bite him. Luckily, it gave up halfway, for him anywaes, not for me. The dog turned around and saw me heading towards it. Then, it moved away, and started barking and chased me. WOW I WAS SO AFRAID THAT I CYCLED AS FAST AS I COULD!! You will never know how scary it is to have a dog chasing u. In the end, Glenn they all did not have to face the same harrowing experience. Haiz, the dog shud chase Glenn since he is a cat. LegO.Cat, that is. Then further on the pavement narrowed and I didnt c, so I banged into this electric box that appeared in the middle of nowhere, causing a few grazes and cuts. Wow, more to my injury list. By that time I already v tired.

Reached the turning point to turn into Mandai road to continue to the zoo. When I looked at it, onli one thing was running through my mind. OH MY HEAVEN IT IS UPHILL AND I CANNOT SEE THE OTHER SIDE. Wow, if I used differentiation to find the gradient I bet its VERY steep. Crap la, my cells started pumping energy, my poor mitochondria is overworked to produce all that extra energy to go pass that steep hill. After approximately 2 kilometres, the hill ended and it became relatively flat. Which was a welcome sight. Then all the way to the side road that led to the zoo was flat ground. At the zoo, OH MY HEAVEN IT IS UPHILL AGAIN!!!! Another steep gradient slope. So haiz, need to peddle all the way up again. After that saw a nice lookout that overlook a reservoir, dunno which one. Nice clear water. And nice little monkeys. I took a few photoes of them. We rested for a few minutes be4 continuing...... uphill.... Haiz, peddle peddle peddle, den.... DOWNHILL!!! YEAH!!! Then I just ZOOMED all the way down, woohoo!! After that, UPHILL!!! EGAD!!! THen I sian diao liao, so I got off and pushed my bike up and over the hill..... THE ZOO!!! WOW!!! ITS THE ZOO!!! THen I got onto the bike again and cycled all the way to the entrance and saw an inviting sight, KFC!!!! HAha, den we all parked our bikes, when something queer happened. I got off my bike, and I fell to the ground. Its like not having legs. Glenn saw me just suddenly fell and he seemed to be laughing. Not funni.. V scary lor, I like couldnt feel my legs anymore. I could feel myself collapsing to the ground but cld do nothing to stop it. THen I used my hands pushed myself upright and stumbled after them to KFC. THen we FINALLY sat on PROPER seats, and we ordered meals to eat and drink. MY throat was SO parched. Den the KFC staff v evil. Apparently there was a tour group frm China that was going to have their dinner there, so the staff placed HUGE quantities of chicken on the tables, which had a sign that said "RESERVED". Then we were like OH MY, DUN TEMPT US!!! After that cycled home. Great, just now I complained of uphills? Now came the UP side, DOWNHILLS!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF DOWNHILLS!!!! So were zooming down, zoom zoom zoom, I believe we attained speeds of 40-50kmph. Cool huh. After that pretty monotonous, just cycled home. Wow, it certainly was a great experience. We can organise tour groups! haha, cycle there! Well, I am going to get a new bike soon. $270!! OW, my ang pao money gone liao. Haiz. Hope no chain problems.

Now, this where I am gonna post my DotA strategy.
Team build up:
Techies- Eul sceptre and lots of mana regen stuff
Enigma- Blink dagger and Eul
Sand King- Anything
Rylai- Anything, MUST GET BRILLIANCE AURA
Lich- Mekansm, Eul

1) Enigma blink in Blackhole, hopefully can get all 5 heroes.
2) Sand King walk in, Epicentre
3) Rylai walk in wif sand king, Freezing Field
4) Techies walk in, counting 1.5 seconds, den place stasis.
5) After 2 seconds stasis stuns heroes for 6 seconds.
6) Wait 2 seconds of Freeze Field or when all creeps are dead then Lich Chain Frost.
7) Push in.
8) If Ults not rdy when enemy come out again, cyclone them, den whack twr.
9) Techies walk forward plant landmine at twr, den move back plant remotes to cover escape.
10) If enemy chase, techies shud haf planted enuff to kill those chasing, den can counter again.

Since those ults have relatively short cooldowns, the push can be done rather frequently. Yet to test out, this is just theory. Though I feel like testing it out.

Nothing else to post.