Read More

1 yr old!

wOoOhOoo, today is my Blog's FIRST ANNIVERSARY!!! YEAH!! Lolz, I am so lame. The good news? Those who have been faithful readers will receive 5 dollars frm me as hong pao. All you need to do is tell me u haf been reading my blog! The bad news? The good news is a joke. LOL!!! Ok la, but this day last yr was when I first created this blog. Time sure flies. It seems onli ytd that I wrote my first post. Haha, exaggerating of course. Now I am trying to make an anime music vid, but the clips are sooooo hard to find... Haiz, I keep feeling like giving up.

Today went to celebrate my cousin, Xin Ying's birthday. Was rly fun, and I had a gr8 time there. Played Fifa 2006 on WJ's comp and I so nooooob. I can't even score a goal. At least it was a draw. THen I play a friendly match against my cousin, he take Juventus and I took Arsenal. Even wif THierry Henry, I still lost 0-3. Haiz.. Budden, this is my first time, so nvm. Today saw my XY's boyfrens, lol. All of them 2 yrs older than her. Den I played daidee wif them, WJ also playing. Lol, den my other cousins (all in primary school one) were annoying my XY's boyfrens. Overall it was fun and the food was grrrrrrrrreat! After the party I went to Carrefour to look at bikes, end up all too expensive and I nv buy. But bought a sports shoe. Lol. Come back played DotA den nth else. The "long" holiday just passed like that. sad. Last but not least, Happy Birthday Grace.