Read More

Okay, just uploaded a song onto my blog, hope you all like it. I, personally, like it alot. I also hope it does not increase the loading time significantly.

Today was so lame. Nothing much rly happened during school hours, but end of school, we had house meeting. Then Mr Chan was blah blah blah-ing in front, choosing house captn and blah blah blah. Then finally, the forms came in to sign ppl up for events. I told my Vice Chairman that I was considering to enter, then she wrote down my name for the 200m race. OH MY!! I only said I MIGHT join, I did not say I WANT to. Crap, now got sarboed into it. Maybe I should screw up the qualifying rounds.

Choir also sooooooooo lame. We waited in the music room for abt 45 mins, end up Mr Loh did not know there was choir practise and the practise was, in the end, cancelled. WOw, what a waste of time. Den after that go Mac eat, den go home. Reached home, found out mom not home, door locked, and I had no key, so I lie down outside and sleep. After awhile, my mom came back and she was shocked to find me sleeping outside. Lol. Actually, nth else to post, so end here. Currently composing lyrics for a song, wonder when will I be able to finish it.