Read More

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school, and there were alot of changes. For one, our timetable has changed tremendously. We now have 1 hr time slots and bla bla bla, school ends at 2:10 for everyone now, WOOHOO!!! I now have shorter sch time and EVERYONE end same time as me!! WOOTS!! Another thing is the MASS change of teachers.
VLee, Mrs Hoe, Mr Osgodby, Ms Tan, among others.

Of course, a change of classrooms, we now have the cabin classrooms which I do not really like. ITS so cold.. If not for the light above me radiating considerable heat I wld be frozen, like in FTP when I was right at the back with the air con at full blast blowing at me.

What a fool I've been, I dunno about tomorrow, yet I keep feeling its a better one. I was sure, not to let myself to go, even though I feel the end. I keep holding on desperately to a thin thread in everything I do. Foolishness precedes my every move, so do not follow. First day of school did brought abt some rather inviting things. Like, for the first time since the last choir pract I saw Grace, and for the first time since my last DotA competition Clan LegO sat together and ate in Mac, and for the first time since last week Clan LegO went cycling frm BP to BPGHS, and for the first time since the last day of FTP Clan LegO walk that road between BPGHS and Lot 1. Indeed, it brings back fond memories. This thurs there is choir and I am so excited!! I want to ask Yong to do Dragostea Din Tei, since its like absolutely the COOLEST song of 2005. Numa numa on everyone!!

Actually, the chorus of that song goes like Vrei sa pleci dar numa numa iei, numa numa iei, numa numa numa iei. It actually means You want to leave but you do not do not, do not do not, do not do not do not want to take me. Such funny lyrics!! And the title means Love by the Linden Trees. Well, I asked Glenn n the rest what is their target JC and they were all vague otherwise no answers at all. Dex actually aimed PJC. ANd we were like joking at TY saying he dun rly need 2 study that hard, just pay ACJC 50000 dollars and they will take him in. LOL!! Today cycling, I did sth rly dumb. I was cycling to my basement to put my bike after the trip, and I was like holding my HP and wallet in one hand and the other controlling the bike. I slowed down as there was a hump in front, but it seems, I did not slow down enough. End up, I hit that hump, back of my bike flew up, tossed me in front, and poor me who is desperately protecting my HP and wallet took the full brunt of that assault. I fell headfirst, of course I did not hit my head due to my UBER quick reflexes (I am of course, exaggerating), I placed my hand in front to stop my fall, so my hand kinda got whacked rly hard and it hurts, plus my legs were injured. My right leg hit my bike and haf a bruise, plus my Left Leg slow down my slide by scratching the basement floor. The worst, is that I hit my crotch. OWW!! It still hurts now. I dunno where I hit it but it definitely has a lasting effect. I suspect I hit my bike handles. Darn that HUMP!!! Ok, I sounded rather vulgar, haha..

New Year Resolutions (a.k.a character improvement)
1) ABSOLUTELY REMOVE ALL PROFANITIES FROM MY SPEECH (75%)
2) START STUDYING REALLY HARD AND DO ALL MY HOMEWORK (0%)
3) GET INTO NJC (0%)
4) WOO GRACE OVER (-100 %) And im j/king.
5) WIN A DOTA COMPETITION WITH CLAN LEGO (50%)
6) REMAIN A TRUE FRIEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO (10%)
7) TRY TO BE MORE FRIENDLY (0%)