Read More

Watched I Not Stupid Too today. Well, I dun rly wanna spoil it for those who nv watch, so suffice to say that its one realli funny show. There are sad parts too, but minimal, and the message behind the movie is v meaningful.

I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in a sea. I want to lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me. Now you know why when you ask me what I'm waiting for and I always reply with for the sky to fall down. Lol, I love that line!! Actually, I dunno why I want to post today at all, I dun haf a concrete topic. Oh wait, got another one. Today I broke a new specs I bought in Malaysia for $99 sing dollars. Jeez, cheapo stuff! First time I broke a specs. I placed my elbow above it by accident, then one side of the "leg" snapped, so I just kept the broken "leg" and den was playing arnd wif wad was left, den I snapped the other "leg". ZzZ. Had to ask my mom pass me my other specs if not cannot see properly and cannot watch movie. Oh, got another thing. I paid for a ticket on Mon, but fell sick on Tues, and den Mr Tan wanted all class chairman to pass an updated list of ppl going for the movie on Tues, so Ong ask WP if i paid, den WP said I did not, so in the end sarbo me no ticket. Den I told Ong and he told Mr Tan, and I got a ticket..... for a show in Lot 1. Den I went arnd trying to trade tickets plus xtra $12, and no one in my class wanted, so I jacked it up to $24, and still no one wanted. And then, I raised it by 2 times, $50!!! AND STILL NO ONE WANTED!!! Wow, den I was quite despo for ticket, so later WP gave me his and I followed him go buy another ticket. First went 4P2, den got ppl want to sell for $24, but another girl for 5A sold for $6, so in the end both of us got tickets.

Wanna learn frm WP how to talk to girls, yes, I am serious abt trying to be able to communicate wif girls. I rly dunno how to... I dun feel natural arnd them... Den WP say just cock... But some girls dun like cock, and cock abt wad, wif bois I can do it easily... Actually, onli boys I know. I too anti-social... bzzz.. Looking for more songs to add to my wantlist, so I can subscribe to a dl site and den dl those music I want. Legal of course. It's getting late and I think I shud be heading to bed. Btw, its rather cooling this time of the year, so I suggest y'all open the windows and not turn the air-con on. I found this out when i got sick and the air-con made me sneeze and haf a running nose. So, turned off the air-con and let in the fresh air. Wow, it was rly great, so now I am sleeping without air-con. V EZ oso, wake up dun need open door close door, be4 slp dun need close windows close door and find air-con remote. Yeah, the perfect slacker solution.. Well, I need to sleep liaoz, chao!