Read More

TY that coward removed comments frm his blog and dun wanna put tag. But that is NOt wad I gonna blog abt, wasting space and time anywaes. Apparently, TY has misread the content in the previous post, so I put it in layman's terms. I am pissed NOT at waiting 10 mins, I dun mind waiting an hour. What I was pissed at was all of u can wait 10-30 mins for some1 in the clan, but cant even wait 5 mins for me? Not to mention, TJ actually does not go out often wif us. Do you GET IT or NOT. Also, value is not measured in what you contribute to a clan or wadeva, partly, but more value is added if you are a true friend, true friends care for each other, of course not to the point of dying for ea. other, that wld be lame, but showing concern when a fren is ill, or try to cheer him/her up when he/she is down. This is how you ADD value to yourself in that person's life. Sure, helping that person do things and give benefits definitely increases the value, but not significant. It is the EQ that adds the most value. Having said that, the previous post was written to piss you all off, I was pretty sure it will piss TY off. Sometimes, when ur angry, u get the feeling u want to make others angry too to make u feel happy. I guess that was wad I was thinking at that time, and you got pissed, which made me veri amused. Ya, I am a saddist and I wanted to transfer my unhappiness away.