Read More

Arizonaaaa..

Woo, finally reached Arizona, time slower than in Penn by 3hrs.. Yucks.. Which means my MSN surfing time so screwed.. Currently staying in an inn called La Quinta (nice name).. And my dad rented an SUV!! Woooo.. So high up, lookin down at those lil pple.. haha.. Boston rox, as their tv programmes are the best.. they even have a channel just for games!! Woah... Cool.. Watched the making of DOom 3 and the review for Dead to Rights 2 and Area 51.. Area 51 is a great game.. nice graphics wif co-op mode.. Woo.. Dead to Rights 2 was rated real badly and definitely not for pple who hates the "F" word due to its excessive use in the game.. Cldnt blog cus no internet.. Well, actually its cus my dad and sis hogs it.. Grrr... Ok, lame.. Visiting Grand Canyon tmr.. Shld be, haha.. Arizona is so HOT and so DRY, but their KFC just rock.. AEONS better than those in Singapore.. Juicy tender chicken that are really finger lickin gd.. btw, drinks here for the size of two times the large drink in Singapore costs the same.. Woah.. HUGE cup... Had alot of lobbies during my stay in boston and i am kinda sick of it.. hmm.. dBLE cheeseburger costs $1 here.. haha, so great!! ANd i absolutely love the tv programmes here.. Back to back simpsons.. Charmed 3 times a day.. Adult Swim at night.. Hope my dad agrees to ATV touring.. FYI, ATV is All Terrain Vehicle.. ANd I wld be able to drive it!! Coooooll.. Oh yeah, while at an arcade I won Jackpot and the tickets just kept on flowing and flowing.. hehe.. and it was my second try only.. The items I exchanged for far exceeds the amt of money which i used in tokens.. Coool.. Hope this part of the trip is fun.. Oh yeah, I kinda think the air stewardess in United Airways are racists.. Its like they discriminate against chinese.. or maybe i am too sensitive.. anyways, my family was the onli chinese on the flight.. Haiz.. Ruins my point of view on them..