Read More

Lake Powell

Just reached Lake Powell after visiting Grand Canyon.. Yucks, 2 days wif no internet.. Lol, at a pizza hut today, the waiter who took our order name was Jesus!! lol.. Took some great photos at grand canyon and bought a few pics that were realli nice.. Saw two lizards fighting in Grand Canyon and a over frenly squirrel that climbs onto pple!! even poking its cute lil face into the cam lens.. Cldnt resist touching it, haha.. And there are rabbit holes at my hotel wif cutez bunnies running arnd!! Sho coool.. And my sis is realli irritating me.. Like everything she sees can link to GW.. I dun even wanna name examples.. She wun even let me haf a peace of mind looking for souveniors.. adding lame comments which for some reason she thinks funnie.. Had a horrible nightmare ytd.. Actually, weird one.. I dreamt I was driving a car and I missed a traffic light, bumped another car, and crashed into Keat Hong LRT Station.. Weird... But it was realli cool as it felt as though I was realli driving it!! Going Las Vegas after this and den going LA Hollywood.. Wheee!! Hope can meet some stars.. Lol, probably not..