Read More

GWS

Eee.. Skipped OBS and had one of e quietest time in my school life.. Now.. Back to the noisy time and I just found out I suffering from a new sickness called GWS, or Glenn Withdrawal Syndrome.. Lol, it is a variation of the Friend Withdrawal Syndrome (FWS).. Symptoms include Lack of interest in everything, Sleepiness, Depression, and Anger.. Currently there is no cure other than going back to the same class as that particular person.. Haiz.. Last week was a short but satisfying reminisce of last yr, and now I am abruptly thrown back into reality.. I wanted that surreal school life so so much.. I yearn to turn the clock back to last yr.. Things were so much simpler then..

Today was so stupid.. Go choir then Loh did nt turn up, so just go there for attendance.. Den go Lot 1 walk walk.. Met Hui Min and Yih Fang then WP flirt awhile be4 we go popular.. Yucks, Popular did nt sell San Andreas so I went to the CD-Rama wif WP to find Busted's CD wif the MM track for "What I go to school for", ended up we cld nt find it.. Then went back to Mac cus WP wanted to ask HM for something, den bought a drink and sat there and sipped until 530.. Of course I got other purpose.. Hehehe.. And it is........ To waste time, cus I go home sleep onli.. Gonna do A maths at nite, now just slacking away..

Rly hope tmr is a better day.. It is onli made better cus school ends at 2 10.. Gah, actually nothing to post one, just wanted an archive for August XD.. And to document the new illness XD.. Wanted choir so much today... Haiz.. Gah, can't generate any crap now cus I feel so depressed... Without frens sucks... Or anyone of interest... I also feel reluctant to do my A maths.. wahhah, I slept in Rozi class today!! Wheee!!! Den she suddenly say I c alot of pple sleeping in my class, den I woke up, and den periodically raise my head to see the board then resume sleeping.. But then, during Mr Ng lesson, I was WIDE AWAKE!! Wow, the best hypnotist in school made me awake!! Which proves the maths theory when a negative multiply by a negative gives positive!! Wahahahahahaha... ok, no more crap..