Read More

Funnie Event

Ai.. Blogger gort a weird problem.. Sigh.. Just posting to document a REALLY stupid and FUNNIE thing that happened today.. As i think most pple know, today is our Physics paper.. Got 2 stupid things happen.. First thing, I was late for the exam, wif my class though, den when i went into the hall, my fren reminded me to bring calculator.. Which, i didnt bring down, so I ran all the way up and ran down again, but already like so late and I missed most of e instructions.. Then I dun care lar, just start doing paper.. MCQ was ez, paper 2 is ok ok.. I dislike paper 2 cus got so much drawings then waste my time drawing.... Haiz.. Managed to finish paper 2 den teacher say times up and i thought, just in time!! Den Mr Lim ask us check ur OAS and MAKE sure u got ur class in the centre no. So i checked and den wrote my class.. ANd then, I REALISED I NEVER SHADE THE WHOLE THING!!! IT WAS TOTALLY CLEAN!!! Den I stun liao, and the teacher was walking arnd collecting the scripts and I was like OH NO!! WAD TO DO??!! 30 MARKS!!!! Haiz.. Den she came and i just handed in the blank OAS plus my paper 2, and she nv like noticed it was blank... Den after that, I laughed.. Call me crazy but I just started laughing.. It was REALLY a stupid thing to do and I was like laughing and telling my fren that i NEVER shade OAS.. And they nv believe me.. Haiz... I resolve to fail my EOY physics liao.. Although might still be able to get a borderline pass.. Haiz.. At least I learnt my lesson, nxt time do MCQ, shade it IMMEDIATELY and not write down answer on paper.. Haiz.. Been doing that since P1 until dis yr mid yr... And nothing went wrong.. Luckily it happened in EOY dis yr and NOT O level nxt yr.. Thank God.. Always look on the bright side :D.. Lucky dis happened now and not nxt time.. So I wasnt rly that unhappy although at first I was.. Since i could haf gotten an A2 or even A1.. Sigh.. But neways, thank God for making me realise my mistake earlier..

Bought Maksim's new album A New World and the songs are realliy nice.. I think I wanna learn how to play Nostradamus.. Haha, but saw the score liao, very disheartening...