Read More

Proved derek wrong by not blogging abt HP7 after I read it!! Haha, Anyways, ppl should go watch THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!!! It's like many spoofs thrown into one movie. You will certainly recognize a go at Al Gore, Green Day, TItanic to name a few. And also WHO'S THAT NAKED BOY SKATING THROUGH TOWN?! Haha, that was classic man...

Oooooooook. Today went to play street soccer wif my classmates. Current classmates. Ah, ok lar, I think, cept i got 2 injuries on my right leg. First one was due to *****. I kicked the ball, he kicked my right leg. Don't know what kind of injury I sustained, but it's so damn painful I can't walk properly. Soooo.. I just sat in front of my comp after I got home. Annnd, the second one not so bad la, just broke my toe nail cos I hit the ball on it. Man, I couldn't go for CIP today because of my injury. Toenail broke nvm one, since it happens to me everytime i play soccer. But the muscle one is pissing me off. I can't even stand without wincing at the pain. Game. My mom suggested going for X-ray, but I'm too lazy to go to the hospital. If tomorrow the pain is better I will go for my 04 class outing. But if it gets worse or stays the same, its staying at home again... I think 1 wk without PE liao.... SIgh... Maybe pon school on monday also, if the pain worsens, use monday go hospital haha. Annnd, prob gonna pang seh lionel on wednesday again for squash training.

Sigh, so much to do so little time... July flew past just like that. Need to shift to gear 2 for my revision already. Got 1 year of work that needs revising haha.