Read More

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JUDGE ME BASED ON WHAT LITTLE YOU KNOW OF ME

you have barely scratched the surface of knowing me, don't try to criticize me. If you know me at least 50%, I will still listen and reflect, because it shows you have substance. Like in GP, u need CONCRETE examples and KNOWLEDGE of the subject. I can tell you, you dun even know 10% of me. No one even knows 50% of me. I can tell you that. What anyone knows of me, is what I pretend to be. Even if u read my blog and remember EVERYTHING i post, u will still not know 50% of me.

ONLY MY SIS IS ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON ME

even my parents don't know me well, so don't try, seriously, don't try.

on a side note, u said im not civic minded. To those who have been reading my blog for at least a year, and roughly rmb wad i wrote, i mentioned i am TRYING TO BE EVIL AND SELFISH. Yes, meaning, I DON'T WANT TO BE CIVIC MINDED.

Those who read for 2 years, know I posted that my friends do not appreciate what I do for them. I AM BEING A FUCKING FOOLISH NICE GUY AND FOR FUCK? ALL OF YOU CAN GO AND FUCKING KICK THE BUCKET!

So DON'T tell me about me WITHOUT KNOWING the backstory. BTW, I DON't GO AROUND COMMENTING ON PEOPLE AND CRITICIZING THEM UNLESS I KNOW THEM WELL ENOUGH. I only say such stuffs in jest, and actually, i'm not a very funny guy. I dun even like telling jokes. I dun like smiling. I dun like laughing. I just want to be LEFT ON MY OWN! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY COMPUTER DAMN IT!

I know in this world we have to do stuffs we don't like. I smile. I laugh. I socialize. These are stuffs I DON'T LIKE AT ALL. I won't die of loneliness by being cooped up at home. As long as I have my comp.

And if u ask abt girlfrens and wives, I can tell u surely, THEY ARE WHITE ELEPHANTS. I don't need them. I don't want them. And I know this sounds v contrary to most of my posts, but I have this principle that I will only truely love one person. Since that love is used up, I shall just be alone. Ok, I hate being alone. But I RATHER BE ALONE THAN BE WITH HUMANS. DISGUSTING SHIT. I only want to be with animals. And all you people of this world should be ashamed of yourselves. My pet has better moral values than all of you added up. My point being, DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHERS UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOURSELF! You are not even a saint, so DON'T CHANGE OTHERS!

Ok, there ends my rant and my post. Don't tresspass me. Ever. Again.