Read More

The deadly promotional exam is finally OVER! I think I shall analyse the papers. For those who don't want unpleasant memories to come back, then don't read on.

First day of promos was GP and Chinese. Talk about bad planning. 6 hours exam total. Writing marathon. I thought I was screwed for GP since I'm totally horrid at writing argumentative/debative essays. Also, I am an extremist, and that's not the worst, I have unconventional views. How unconventional? SO unconventional u have to walk the entire earth to find one person like me, and that's me. Ya, so those who take GP can see how unsuited I am for GP, and I dun like lying either, so I will just tell the teacher straight to the face (figuratively, since he/she will be reading it) what I feel. Ok CHinese. I nv felt any pressure in taking chinese, I guess its the BPian gift haha. Surprisingly, I survived GP, I think I can pass. Yeah, that's all that matters, PASS!!!!

Second day of exams, Physics plus GEOG!!! Physics is the one I have most confidence in, MOST probably pass, maybe can get A, not sure. Geog, Wah I rly pray its a pass, I nv prepare sufficiently. Human geog I know nuts.. Den KSL say dono anything draw some pictures, he will give marks. WOots I took his word and drew a few pictures. Glenn that selfish guy dun wanna teach us how to draw that retarded bird that attracted KSL. SELFISH! Second day was still OK.

Third day is the worst... MATHS ARGH. Though I did the practise papers, I still could not do the paper! What is the department thinking, setting such a tough paper. Compared to 2006, this is like 3 times harder... This paper, i'm confident in not passing. I rly hope there's moderation, otherwise the 2nd H2 I'm banking on is KAPUT.

4th Day, My morale was so low I was just willing the paper to be over. Also, I gave up on chemistry. SO I was just hoping the qns that come out I can do. Well, I was partially right, I think I did enuff to pass!!! WOOTS!!! I pulled through cause at the start of the paper, Ms Zhu came to my desk and talked to me! Gave me inspiration to do my chem properly! Ok that was utter crap haha, she was just telling me not to draw on my cover page. Ahhh what to do, the artist within me is just screaming to be released. Con artist that is. HAHA!! SPeaking of con artist, My fave role in TF2 is the SPY!!! Woots! Managed a team wipe today wahahha, sneaked to their backs and BACKSTABBED THE WHOLE TEAM!!! MUHAHAHA.

Sigh promos is just too traumatising, need to recuperate now...