Read More

Help! Next week is one crazy week! Monday math test, Tuesday chem test + NAPHA test, Friday SPA skill A. NOOOOO!!! Next week is really test week. Sigh..

Here I am at 11:36 trying to do my math tutorial -.-||. Amazing, usually at this time I'm either ZZZ-ing or playing my computer. SIgh, tmr must mug like crazy. And I lack the motivation to do so.. AND I'm still worried for my NAPHA, my pull-up for some reason became very crappy, my 2.4 also.. Oh and my standing broad jump. Basically everything.. I don't even know why i deproved so much. Can't believe last yr i did 7 and 11:21 respectively. Sigh.. I guess I can only make it through next week through God's grace and His strength. The icing on this cake of doom is the following monday I have (drum rolls) NS HEALTH CHECKUP! ZZZ... That's 3-4 hours down the drain to inefficient way of handling the checkup.. ZZZ.. What a great way to waste my monday.. I hate you, National Service, and I hate you, MoD. What a wonderful world it would b if there isn't NS..

Hooray, my thumb is slowly recovering! FINALLY it does not look so swollen. And got my new spectacles too! So there's still reason to rejoice in life! Ok so weird that getting a new pair of spectacles is reason to rejoice, lemme rephrase it, be joyful about the simple things in life. Like wad KSL said during geog lecture, often it's the simple things that you neglected and now lost that will make you sad. We should just enjoy our day to day moments in ACJC for this is our very last year in ACJC. Though Mrs chan said we will never truly graduate, but it's just never the same as actually being a student in ACJC. I know I will b rly sad when I graduate from ACJC. I've met some great people there, had loads of fun, and I spend more time in ACJC than at home! Yay for 2SB2 haha!

Truth be told, I wanted to make an emo post, BUT it turns out I'm not emo at all!!! Haha!!