Read More

A levels is almost here GASP.. survive the first week and it's cake haha..

sigh, i nv experienced wad its like to feel burnout, and now, i feel the fringes of it oh no... I'm gonna need every ounce of strength i have, and more, from God. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! Tis the last last last lap.

"Let us run with perseverence, the race set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, author and perfecter of our faith" - Hebrews 12:2

the future may seem scary, but i believe the Lord will walk me through to the end of my days, as He will always be faithful.

"You cried wolf, the tears the soaked your fur, the bloodrip from your fangs, you said what have I done. You loved that lamb, with every sinful bone, and there you wept alone, your heart was so contrite. You said Jesus please forgive me of my crimes. Sanctify this withered heart of mine. Stay with me until my life through. And on that day, please take home with You."

Great imagery.. I think it's a rly powerful reminder of God and His love, and I always tear when I listen to this part from Deathbed.

NEways, haha hope life picks up for me.