Read More

Back from Erie

Ahh... Finally back from Erie after 6 hrs car ride.. Now I am so carsick.. Dang, memorial day weekend ending.. Haiz.. Maybe gonna watch Madagasca tmr. Or maybe watch Longest Yard? hmm.. Spoiled for choice.. Last Sat saw this rly hilarious movie on Heaven and Hell, called Little Nicky.. Its abt two guys, both sons of the devil.. Den their father want to keep his throne for another 10,000 yrs so one of them nt happy and escape to Earth causing chaos.. Den the other brother who is dumber, weaker, and has a speach disorder has to go to the surface to stop his brother.. lol, den their fights are super funnie.. And they cant die as in, if they die they go back to hell and ressurect.. THe final battle was good versus evil.. the other brother went to heaven who met his mom.. den he fought his other brother using pwrs of gd that summons bunnies!! Lame.. And he took care of the minions by summoning popeyes chicken.. something like KFC.. Diao.. Stupid show.. Stupid ending.. BUt i thinx this show is NC-16 cus there are fanatics who love the ways of the *cough cough*... Hmm.. N i dun thinx i can help wp in wad he wanted me to help him to.. btw, who wants Guild Wars? its sold abt sing dollars 80 here.. cheaper by 15.. haha.. if u want maybe i can help u buy, depends on my mom.. but i getting one for 30.. bleah.. dun tell u how..

Some stupid things happened todae.. Went fishing and caught a few trouts, den we tied them to a string and hammered it into the ground.. Den my father nv do it properly and the string came loose and the trouts swam away.. well, one dragging the other, they got no teamwork.. den when i realised they were escaping already too late.. they swam further from the shore and my dad tried using the fishing rod to get them bak.. lol.. no use though, den he dun wanna gif up.. he keep trying.. den i like already resolve to the fact that we lost the fishes.. when suddenly, i saw them swimming bak, or so i thought.. my dad super lucky, managed to get the hook onto the string and tow it back!! and the pple who saw it were like dumbfounded, den we jus kept laughing.. lol!!

Haiz, wunder if i can catch up wif the rest of e choir since i wld be away so long.. i certainly hope so cus i also wanna perform in the 45th anniversary.. i need to gambatte! any1 can send me the lyrics? at least i can memorize them (without tune) first.. Heard from a few reliable sources (being lame) dat there is a jap song.. WOOTS!!! ok, dunno to celebrate or to moan.. wun know till I attempt it :D..

"If you get there before I do.. Dun give up on me.. I'll be there when my chores are through, Dunno how long I wld be.. But I'm not gonna let you down, Darling wait and see.. Between now and then, till I see u again I'll be loving u..
Love, me"

Nice piece of music sung by dunno who..

Current list of Songs I WANT!!
1)Be my escape-Relient K
2)Fall into me-Emerson Drive
3)Lesson in leavin'
4)What's a guy gotta do-Joe Nichols
5)Brokenheartsville-Joe Nichols
6)Whiskey girl-Toby Keith
7)Forever and ever, Amen-Randy Travis
8)Three wooden crosses-Randy Travis
9)Bless the broken road-Rascal Flatts
10)ninety something-Mark Wills
11)Here's to you-Rascal Flatts
12)The reason-Hoobastank
13)Gone-Montgomery Gentry
14)That's what I love about Sunday-Craig Morgan

If any1 has the above songs can send to me?? although I doubt it :(