Read More

Reached liao..

Just reached USA yesterday and currently in Penn.. Haiz.. my sleeping time is so screwed.. Here I am awake at 12 26 midnight.. Oh man.. And my eyes is so red.. Like I have sharingan.. lol.. Just met one of my old friend yesterday. I did not say "hi" though.. So evil rite? Haha, i doubt she saw me anyway. Now in a dilemma, I dunno how to do what WP want me to do.. Oh no.. I dunno how to ask.. Haiz.. I am already missing GW (both).. Dang, feeling so bored now.. This com cannot play games.. So boring.. I am nt sure if i going to school here or not.. Yesterday at the customs, the working personnel there was so rude.. I was appalled by his attitude to his work. He shld be leaving a gd impression.. Spoils the image of a gd country.. However, there are others that are more polite.. haha, so it balances out.. Some problem wif me.. In the plane i went to the lavatory umpteen times when normally i onli go once or twice or not at all.. stupid.. i dunno why need 2 go so mani times.. Outside atmosphere temp is 9 degrees celcius.. cold for a summer.. It feels more like spring here.. So bored now.. no one online to chat wif.. everyone in school.. haiz.. wish i was back home.. i'd rather go to school..