Read More

Borreed...

Posting now cus I am uber bored.. Ha.. Im so vulgar.. Must learn to stop using bad language.. Shudnt be tt tough.. Just finished playing my CS and be4 tt, a DotA game wif me on the opposing team against my clan pple.. Namely TY, Dex, TJ, Shhhh, and some1 else... Actually, we winning at firs, den losing, cus super TY copying glenn centaur mass blademail strat is owning my team melee heroes... den i told mort get BKB and we started pushing back.. TY no threat liao after tt.. Den.. Dex suddenly come out wif super items and gif me headache... Sian... Den they do super push push all the way inside and destroy our mid racks and throne twr.. after tt we counter and also pushed their mid racks and twr, but tree twr still intact.. bot twr also taken out.. Den guess wad... DEXTER SUGGESTED BDOOR!!!! What the... So dishonourable.. IN the end we lost cus of dex bdoor idea.. IF i decided to bdoor earlier we won liao lor.. Win like tt v fun meh?? U just lost my respect for u and i will defame u if warcraft haf fame.... DONT ever BACKDOOR unless enemy backdoor first.... Bdooring is nt allowed in competition lor... After tt got quite pissed and anyhow play my nxt game den stopped and went to play CS to go blast a few bots...

Last nite i had an achievement tt i was proud of.. Hehe, I went on opposing team against my clan members (again).. But on the other team got glenn n glenn bro and ty and BEn + KC.. Wooo, me fite glenn!! Haha, I felt gd cus i asked glenn to 1v1 near the end of the game n i won!!! in the end my team won but becus got 1 teamate he keep bdooring.. another person wif no sense of honour.. Lol, need to go out liao, so end here..