Read More

DNAngel

I dun even know why I am posting other than the fact that my frens are forcing me to post... Actually, I got alot of things to post abt, but now... Forget everything.. Maybe as I crap I rmb some..

Finished watching DNAngel last Sat. Parent went out + HP taken away by my sis so i cldnt go church, bored of my comp so decided to watch DNAngel.. It is VERI nice.. Not onli is the plot rich, meaningful, but the OST is also engaging.. The story is basically abt this 2 familes, the Niwa family and the Hikari family.. Hikari means light while Niwa, I think, means dark? Yami also means dark so I dunno lar... These two families are at loggerheads. The Niwa family is a family of thieves and the Hikari is a family of artists. The Hikari family have a magical power, whatever they draw will haf spirits living in them. Like haunted art pieces. However, They are not satisfied wif just spirits, they want a LIVING painting. Enter Dark Wing. It is a skeleton wif a sword through its arms and 2 wings. He onli has one leg wif the other dismembered. Creepy looking. However, the hikari family is afraid of this painting and sealed it. Thus, Krad and Dark is born. Dark's genes (DNA) is in the Niwa family as he is the phantom thief and he has nv been caught be4. He onli steals frm the Hikari family to seal their artwork as its dangerous. Krad is the opposite. Krad is evil and will stop at nothing to kill Dark. Krad's DNA is in the Hikari family. Daisuke and Satoshi are the 2 main char. Daisuke is frm the NIwa and Satoshi frm Hikari. However, the curse of having to fight each other ends at their generation as both Dark and Krad are sealed back into Dark Wing. Daisuke became the first Niwa to draw and Satoshi broke the curse of having to draw evil paintings. This anime centres around art.

Basically, this movie as alot of themes, the most evident is Light Versus Darkness, but in this case, in a darker viewpoint. Wad is Gd may NOT always be gd. Which is why Krad, although hes an Angel, hes an evil one. AND Dark, whos darkness, is the gd guy. At the end of the OP song, there is this veri dramatic scene of Dark and Krad clashing together, wif one side illuminated in light and the other in darkness while the centre is purple, uncertainty. IT impacted me alot in unknown ways. Maybe cus Im fighting wif my inner self... There is also this powerful statement said by Daisuke's mother and grandpa, which is "Light is born from Darkness..." This is very true. Without thieves or evil in pple's hearts, there wldnt be policemen or the army, which represents light. Also, without darkness, one wldnt know what is light. So isnt it true to say light is born from darkness? Another subtle meaning in this anime is Do not judge a book by its cover. Looking at Krad, one wld think hes a gd guy and bearer of justice, while those who read the manga or watched the anime know otherwise. Hes the bringer of pain and the evil one.

Kanashii hodo hikari dashita shiroi yami kirisaku tsubasa ni nare (a sad light shone turning into wings that cuts the white darkness)

FTP is finally over!! Nt that I hate it, I kinda found it fun, opposed to staying at home and doing nothing. Rly looking forward to choir camp and I believe that they did a great job in designing it so am looking forward to spending a gr8 time there. Lol, ytd was so lame, went dex hse to play tbletennis. Me n wp won dex and TY!! WOOTS!! gr8 teamwork!!! Den later went to the games room play soccer..... wif a pillow XD XD.. Me n wp won again!!! haha, den we moved on to DotA and discussed strats plus who shld be in the main team in nxt yr WCG, if there is DotA. I personally believe there is DotA as it will soon be a stand-alone game and alot of pple play dota.. Glenn went overseas and DotA plus school is just nt the same.. I guess if I rly treat him as a fren, the absence rly hurts. Im nt gay...... Also, played wif Dave and his frens 2 days ago. I suspect Dave uses speed and maphack, nxt time dun wan play wif him liao.. Even glenn also suspects it.. I dun get it, why do pple wan to resort to hacks to get unfair advantage. The game wld den get v boring n u will get banned.. Its rly stupid.. Haiz, too bad Roy Ng nt gonna be our Lit teacher nxt yr, since hes rly funnie.. haha, he keeps telling jokes that are relevant!! tt's the gd part. So he does nt sidetrack.... Overall, I think hes a gr8 teacher. Cannot think of what I wanted to type, so end here, if i rmb den i dble post..