Read More

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to meeee
Happy birthday to me!

Ok, I am seriously lame. Overall, today feels like any normal day, much to my disappointment. Well, at least 5 ppl said Happy Birthday to me :). I was hoping she would say that, but I guess I'm asking too much. The more I ask for the greater my disappointment. Okay, I shall list the 5 ppl who wished me happy bday in order.

1) Dexter (Came as a surprise)
2) Glenn (Well, it was in a neomail...)
3) Grace Yeoh (It was on MSN, but I still appreciate it very much)
4) Jaye (Told me in person :):))
5) Siew Ling (Told me on MSN, and she want gif me bday card :D:D, man, I feel so touched.

I didnt receive any bday present. Yet. My sis giving me a ring :):).. My parents buying a $3600 comp for me :):).. Yep, tahts abt it. OH WAIT, HOW CAN I FORGET, GLENN GOT ME SOMETHING!! A Happy Birthday Negg :):), I shall proudly display it in my neopia shop :):). Oh yeah, I got myself a bday present too, a Razer Copperhead!! WOOTS!! After Os I will have the ULTIMATE gaming PC :):).

Some things I wanna get after Os. Oblivion and NWN 2. Plus must go shopping for Prom nite, and deciding if I shud dye my hair. Ah well, all these things after Os still got time to think. Mwahaha, Ok, I shall gambatte from here on!!!!!