Read More

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
- Who said I have an ex? Dotx, self-assuming quiz...

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- Eh, shirt lar...

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
- Yes, dun say who.

4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR TOP FRIENDS LIST?
- Yes, dun say who.

5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
- 100/100

6. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
- Never thought about it, when I get married then I'll think about it.. At least 1.

7. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
- Sometimes...

9. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
- Maybe.

10. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST B-DAY?
- Stayed at home and played wif Glenn who also pon school.

12. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
- 6 45. Got EL paper in school.

13. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT THREE NIGHTS AGO?
- Sleeping.

14. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YOUR HAIR PULLED?
- Of course not... Who enjoys pain other than masochists.

15. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
- Play Neverwinter Nights 2

16. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
- Few seconds ago, she came to ask me to study.

17. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
- Wah, I wanna change everything.. Ok, my height..


18. IF YOU HAD 250,000 DOLLARS... WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
- Save it.


19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN AT YOUR CURRENT JOB?
- I don't have a job..... Why so self-assuming....

20. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
- WHO THE HECK IS TOM?!!!

21. DESCRIBE WHAT UNDERWEAR ARE YOU WEARING?
- It's made of cloth...

22. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- Starfruit, yumm..

23. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
- October.

24. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
- February

25. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE??
- Can't remember..

26. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
- Dunno..

27. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE?
- NEOPETS!!!

28. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
- Eh, dun remember...

29. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
- Grace Wang.

30. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- Yep, if he has a revolver I wld help him take the bullet. (Get it? Take the ammunition and give it to him?)

31. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
- Water.

32. HAVE YOU BEEN TO AUSTRALIA?
- Yeah, this year i think..

35. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- I wouldn't know in the first place.





1.Do you envy somebody this very moment?
. YES! I ENVY TAGUCHI JUNNOSUKE!!

2.Can you tell whether a person is lying or not?
. Nope.. Sometimes only...

3. Who's tattoo is appearing on your mind?
. .......................................

4.Ever had chicken pox?
. Yes

5.What was the last movie you watched that made you cry?
. Eh, movie I dunno, anime is FRUITS BASKET!!! And I just finished watchin it today.

6.Do you have a friend who's a bigmouth?
. Of course, almost all my friends..

7.Do you have a lot of bestfriends?
. Nope.

8.Do you cry when you get low grades?
. Eh, no, just get depressed.

9.What is your favorite song ?
. Let It All Out by Relient K

11.Who freaks you out the most?
. Hmm, never thought about it...

12.Who is your brother?
. WHY SO SELF-ASSUMING? I DUN HAVE A BROTHER!

13.What kind of cellphone do you own?
. I have no idea...

14.are you in love right now?
. Yeah..

15.is he/she in love with you too?
. CONFIRM no..

16.if you could rewind time, at what moment would you go back to?
. Year 2006 January. Though I rather be moving forward.

17.who is your biggest enemy?
. I dun have an enemy...

18. is there somebody that hates you?
. I dunno, if there is he/she is hiding it well.

19.have you experienced having a fight with the person you have feelings for?
. Nope, we barely talk... Sigh...

20.what song can you relate to?
. Let It All Out, Less is More, Tonight I wanna cry, For Fruits Basket, My Will, Crucify My Love, and many many more...

21.do you torture other people?
. Nah....

22.what do you like better coke or pepsi?
. Pepsi, and I dono why, they taste the same to me.

22.Are you in favor of Romeo and Juliet's relationship?
. Yes, though I rather Oreo and Julie orange juice. Ok, that was lame..

23.What is the best love story you've ever known?
. Lovers in Prague.

24.what are you looking forward to?
. Many things.. ROD party, prom night..

25.do you think that time stops when you finally see the love of your life?
. Nah, of course not, time keeps moving on..



THE WHO'S**

Who is in the room with you?
. I'm all alone...

Who was the last person to text you?
. Lazy to check my handphone.

Who are you thinking about now?
. Grace Wang.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
. My mom.

Whose house did you last go to?
. Glenn.

Who was the last person you told you love them?
. Eh, I dunno, my sis I think.

**THE WHAT'S**

What was the last thing you ate?
. Starfruit

What was the last thing you drank?
. Soup.

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
. Razer Copperhead.

What are you wearing on your feet?
. Another self-assuming qn.. I HAVE NOTHING ON MY FEET!

What instant messaging service do you use?
. MSN Messenger.

What is your favorite website?
. Weird.. Blogger?

What do you wear more, jeans or skirts?
. Skirts!!! Yeah right.. Jeans..

What is the last movie u watched?
. DEATHNOTE!!!! WOOTS!!

What do you currently hear?
. This Everyday Love by Rascal Flatts

**THE WHEN'S**

When did you meet your best friend(s)?
. Today.

When is your birthday?
. 10th October.

When did you last take a shower?
. 4 o clock?

**THE WHERE'S**

Where is your phone?
. Eh, I dunno, LOL!!

Where is your mom?
. In her room.

Where do you sleep?
. In the air, I levitate. Lol, j/k, of course my bed lar..

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
. I didn't get it, my mom did.

Where in your room are you?
. In front of my comp lar, if not how I do this quiz....