Read More

Choir ROD

Wow, its been aeons since my blog posts have titles!! Wowowow....

Why does my blog entries somehow sound so lame?

Cause... The blogger is a lamer...

Now don't all of you agree?

Haha. that is so beside the point.

This style of writing. So unlike me.

Just somehow felt like writing like that.

Currently listening to Never Gone by Backstreet Boys which is found in the disc the choir committee gave me.

Maybe that is why Im writin like that.

Im gonna treasure that disc. It holds nice memories (Though Dun have a photo of me inside save 1, but I dun care!)

Today's ROD was fun, must rly thank the committee for organizing such a great ROD. The first thing we did was the amazing race where we were supposed to find places and take photo of them. Places wif committee members, we must do a challenge. Well, the girls in my group were AMAZING. THey seem to know Sentosa like the back of their hands, so they pretty much lead the way. But... THey were rly slooooow..... Haha.. Esp at the end, they refuse to budge at all!! so i thot we lost alr, lost to glenn and dexter group. Den we just strolled back, den me and wp were strolling on siloso beach when we saw one group crossin the bridge to the meeting pt. Then I was saying Wah, now the first team den arrive, sian, if we run just now sure first alr.. So we continued strolling. Then as we got closer, I saw them piling sand on their feet, which was the challenge, that was when I realised they haven't won, so we shouted to our members and we CHIONG!!!! AND WE GOT FIRST!!! WOOHOO!!!! Of course, I stayed and w8ed for glenn and luffed at him. He said he wld be first, true to a certain extent.. He was first... From the back.. Lol..

Then it was a lunch break. NExt was some rubberband game which you must use toothpicks to transfer the rubberband to ur group members. Me n WP sat that one out for we were late. Our group won again.. Haha... Den it was a balloon game, coordination one. Basically, must put a blown balloon between 2 ppl, whole group must participate, so 6 ppl group must have 5 balloons. THe balloons cannot drop and cannot burst, if not must restart. My group won AGAIN!! LOL!!!

After that we got to select our own group. So, the sec 4s split into 2 groups. Me WP GLenn Dexter Sue yi and Pearlyn one group. The game goes like this: We have to be sth like a snake, person in front in charge of attacking, person at back must avoid the front person of another snake. The back person has 2 balloons tied to the feet and the front person must burst the balloons of the back person of another group. Grace's group did a very evil strategy. She's the tail of the snake so they coiled around her, like how millipedes and centipedes react when under attack. It's like impenetratable!! But somehow someone managed to burst one balloon. And their group plus mine plus another was left, so they got kicked out becus my group and the other group got 2 balloons left (full life). We swapped leader for Dexter was too aggressive. Den Pearlyn veri passive, move to the left and right so slowly. THe other group lost becus they swerved and their chain broke, so got disqualified. AND MY GROUP WON AGAIN!! LOL!! Den we versus the committee members. At first was abit even, no win no lose. Den suddenly, we got pummelled realli bad and we just cant be on the offence. Then they can't win cus me and WP are 2 walls preventing them from reaching glenn. And glenn got this amazing reflex that keeps preventing ppl from stepping on his balloons. Den we saw why we were getting pummelled. THeir snake broke into 2. One side defending the other concentrate on attack. AND THEY DIDNT REALISE!! HAHAHA!!! So they got disqualified and we won again. Den they decided to pop glenn's balloons by stepping, and surprise surprise, it wouldn't pop, it just compressed and we were like luffing our heads off.

The next activity was a variation of catching. Basically, form groups of 4, den stand around, apart from each other. One runner and one catcher is selected. The runner must run to another group, to form a group of 5. This action causes the other end member of the group of 5 to knock off that member, so the group remains 4. That member becomes the nxt runner and the cycle repeats.In essence, if the runner runs to this group of 4 from the left, the rightmost member must run off and find another group of 4. Then Glenn, Wen Pu, Me, and Marcus form one group. The group of elite runners ok! but... no one came to us.... What the, den we just sat on the floor. In the end we cldnt take it so we started calling to ppl to come to us. First to get knocked off was Marcus. No one cld catch him lol. Den we w8ed awhile be4 WP got knocked off. Again, no one caught him. Then finally finally, I got to run!!! Lol, and becus my slipper spoiled, one foot was bare the other was wearing a slipper. When i started running, I tore my muscle on the back of my leg. Wah, very pain, and I had to hobble. Yet the person couldnt catch me. I quickly find a place to stand and knock another person out. Then later that person, Melvyn, said to me I run veri fast. Lol, I so zhuai, I said like that you call fast? I tore my muscle leh, lidat if I didn't you can forget abt touching me alr.. Den later I got knocked off again and I crab ran, ran sideways, cus it doesnt stretch my tendon. After awhile it healed and I could run properly again. But I think, I v evil. If is ppl whom I know cannot catch me, I would just slack and stand behind one group, and like feign left feign right. Or I would just walk and w8 for that person to catch up before running off again. And I just keep running arnd like that until I decided I wanted to knock someone off. Lol, only when ppl like glenn or wen pu den i more serious cus if i let them get too close they may catch me. And den later they make 2 catchers 2 runners and it was damn messy, so they changed to 2 catchers 1 runner. More challenging for the runner. Den I volunteered to be the runner and let glenn catch me, but glenn not happy, he dun wanna catch me. So I knocked Amirul out and he got caught by Glenn. After awhile, I got knocked off again and I just repeated wad I normally do and den knock someone else off. Den WP was the catcher and he cldnt catch anyone. Cus ppl just run to the nxt group. So I offered my hand out to WP when someone knocked me off. Funny funny, HE SHOOK MY HAND!!! HE said good friend good friend and kept shaking my hand. Den I said ya good friend and I touched him back and ran off. Lol. In the end he still got someone. After that I didn't rly run anymore. Eh, I just realised the first time i was catcher i wasnt caught. I was runner den they said swap, runner be catcher catcher be runner. So the runner knocked dexter off and I was directly beside him. But he my friend, I dun wanna so evil, when he dono wad going on den catch him. So I just stand beside him and w8 for him to run. And.. I almost got him, but he just nice ran to soemone else and I had to change target. That person ran to Grace's group and knocked her off. Den Theresa they all like Woahhhhh. Lol, I hope she wun be insulted, but I didn't wanna catch her. SO I just jogged after her (If I rly want I probably can). I think Theresa they all think I will chiong after her. Den she knocked Melvyn off and I chionged for him. He ran like 1-2 seconds only I caught him liao. Then run lor, I ran to beside Marcus. And stayed there for some time. Grace became catcher somehow, and Marcus was signalling ppl to stand on the opposite end of me. Then I told him if she wants to catch me I will let her. ANd he said Ya I know. XY in the end knocked me off and I extended my hand to let her catch. But I dunno why she hesitated. I think she thought I would do to her what I did to Wen Pu. The whole choir WOAHHH!!! CUs she's the only one I so nice to :).. I see her run so long alr.. But later, Glenn told me it wasn't long. Compared to others not long lar, but I see her run all over the place my heart feel pain. Den I just stand there after she catch me and catch the person she knocked off. After that I didn't run alr. I hope she isn't insulted, I just haven't the heart to catch her. And I scared she catcher and I runner I will play around again. Which is somehow my instinct.. Like a horse... Den she will not be happy wif me or even dislike me... THat would be more insulting.. SO better dun take the risk.. Come to think of it, its the only time I can get her to chase me.. Sigh.. THe ironies...

Ytd dyed my hair and like alot of ppl in choir noticed it. Yet, my dad didn't!! And my mom and sis were sooo amused and was luffin durin dinner. My frens told me the colour v nice, thks man! Got girls tell me nice also! And the funniest qn I got was:"Dyed one or natural colour" Lol, we in choir so long liao also nv notice my hair original is black. Abit brown lar. Den I still managed to trick ppl its natural colour. Haha. I think Im an attention seeker.. EEEE YUX! I got injuries lor.. My legs muscle are overstretched, there's a torn blister beneath my feet becus I ran barefoot on rough terrain. But these will become happy memories, for I will always remember this day, when for once, I could get Grace to chase me, although I just stood there and let her catch. Now I wonder if she reads my blog... Now I resolve not to wonder so much...

Overall, today was a great day. Once again, many thanks to the choir committee for making this unforgettable. Sigh. 4 years passed in a flash. On the way back from Sentosa, I heard some chinese song on the bus. I cant rmb wad song it was but quite old song and i heard it be4. The lyrics somehow tugged at me. AND I CANT RMB THE LYRICS!!! Shud go and ask someone abt it.. Lol, the girls in the bus were singing that song soooo loudly.

Lastly, I still love Grace, and will stay the same, always. My heart is too small to allow room for another girl. I hope I will get into the same school as her for the first 3 months, and if she decides to go JC after 3 mths, hope to see her in NJ. Also, I hope to be in the same school as glenn, which is NJC. GLenn almost confirmed get in alr.. NJC has been my dream college anyway...