Read More

Prom, etc.

Wow, I am finally getting down to making a blog entry. Can just remember I was here a few days ago rdy to write when I suddenly decided to play games, so I did not. Sigh, I am such a procrastinator. Anyways, I promise this will be a long post.... I hope... As long as I do not forget what I wanted to write.

Before embarking on the story of my (Suxy) life, just one announcement, TY's coming back today (tonite?)!!! Lets welcome him and (laughs) tell him we have completed our partying.

I can't remember how many events has it been since choir ROD, but the most important one is prom. For the first time in my life, I actually went shopping for my own clothes!! WOW!!! o.0, normally I just wear wad my mom buys! Went over the whole of Taka and yet I could not find what I wanted, so I went back empty handed (Yeah, Im damn choosy). Nxt day went to IMM, also cannot find what I want, then went to Isetan, where I finally (thankfully) found something I want. And this happened the day before prom! Haha, if I cannot find what I wanted, I'll simply wear T-shirt and Jeans, cool rite? I thought so too! Den me n glenn would somehow be similar haha.

Anyways, my end suit was a white shirt (Yay, i nv button the top button to show off my pendant), A pendant which is actually a ring, jeans, and (drum rolls) TRACK SHOES (Laughs). Anyways, I didn't know to turn up casual or formal, so I chose the inbetween. Many people turned up like businessmen and I found it rather odd. Definitely not to my taste (Who cares? I'm not gay). WP and dex wore ALMOST IDENTICAL SUITS! So they became Glenn (president) bodyguard. LOL! I was supposed to be personal assistant but I did not want to participate in their charade. Some ppl made me rly wanna laugh, first one was Alvin. WHen I saw him, I thot he was an insurance agent, and I was wonderin what was an insurance agent doing here. And den, I realised it was him. LOL!!! Then, more ppl streamed in, all looking like businessmen on impt businesses. Den the girls started coming. Saw Jinzhe and I was like WOAH, JZ know how to dress well!! Future Hu Jin Tao mah! Den WP keep running off to flirt wif some girls. Some girls actually cosplayed -.-.. I only rmb a cinderella and an angel? Wow, (laughs). Well then, we started getting impatient and wanted to get into the Dunearn Ballroom ASAP, so we camped by the doors. As soon as it was opened we CHIONG IN!!! Haha, got table 8, cus WP wanted it, and sui man, it was beside the teacher's one. AHH!! Our table had me, glenn, dex, wp, gx, and mx at first. Den no one wanted to join us. Michele walked pass and WP said I wish she would sit here. My evil plan was WP scram and she just MIGHT sit there. LOL!!! Den later WP can come back and say sth like sry, went toilet so long, thks dex for reserving my seat. Haha, den she wanna change place also too late. But anyways, later Rachel Low and her fren came to join us. Den Chiam was walking about and I can't rmb who invited him to sit wif us. Lol, then our table lidat lor, got 9 ppl. The emcee for the nite was rly funny! And that, to me, was the whole highlight. His humour and jokes left me rolling on the floor laughing (Not literally). Buttt FOOD FIRST!!! And to tell the truth, the food tasted... bland.. Definitely not good quality food, I've eaten better in hawker centres. THe salmon? I've tasted better salmons in Sakae Sushi. The food definitely wasn't great. But the programmes were. I liked the song game, where ur supposed to guess wad song it was. Actually I knew quite a number, but too shy to go forth.

Oh no, the problem I feared is back, I forgot what I wanted to post....

Crap, I can't even rmb what happened nxt. THe nxt thing seemed to be the Prom King and QUeen segment, I dun rly wish to elaborate cus it wasn't an impt event for me. Jimson became King and Joan became Queen (2 Js lol..) Gx qualified as a finalist but too bad the whole 5A banded behind Jimson. In my heart, the only queen is Grace.

EDIT: The start of the event was a slideshow of pictures, and (drum rolls) the PULITZER PRIZE WINNING PHOTO TAKEN BY ME WAS SHOWN!!! Oh man, that photo should have won a Nobel Prize award too! I mean, everyone who saw it will laugh together and den realise that they are all humans so all fighting will stop! NOBEL PEACE PRIZE! DEN I WOULD ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE THROUGH AN INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE OF WP LOOKING RETARDED! Mwahaha, so you guys who dunno where the heck that photo came frm and which genius took it, the answer is ME!! Actually, i dono who gave the photo, but I TOOK IT MWAHAHA!! Outside 204 classroom 2 years ago. Anyways, the person who gave the photo, I'm gonna sue that person, its copyrighted by law (no pun) and no permission was granted for that photo to be shown. ANyway, for those interested to know how I took it, it happened so lamely. I was supposed to take a picture of marcus, glenn, dexter, and ting jun i think, den WP was standing out of the frame laughing at them. So I quickly turned towards him and hit the shutter, thats when that Nobel prize winning photo of WP's retarded look was born.

Fastforward, nowadays I've been playing badminton wif Glenn and WP at Jelapang. Life seems to get so repetitive, we rly need more big events. Anyways, ytd went ice sk8ing wif them becus I had nth to do at home. My sis came along. So at first I thot was 4 ppl. When I reached there, I was shocked that WP has invited Rachel Low too. And den, I got a second shock when wp told me he tried to get Sandy to come. LMAO! I wanted to, but I played DotA and forgot to SMS her LOL!! Haiz, so Glenn got nooo partner T.T.. Haha... Practically the whole session I was wif my sis, so nth much to say, her first time ice sk8ing. Den we went KFC to eat. Er, not much to say. Wow, I just realised yesterday was sooo like the day before. Haha, lifeless.. At night went to play badminton (again). Den played DotA (Again). WOw, monotonous.. I rly dono wad else to post, but if I rmb, I will edit this post.