Read More

Some of you may notice i was, like derek, mysteriously missing for the past 2-3 days. Well it's because I went to his Class chalet!!! LMAO no la, I got better things to do than that.

Well I was not online because I had been watching a Korean drama from morning I wake up to 2 am when I sleep. 85 episodes. This drama was sort of like a wake-up call to me. I just cried out all my sorrows whilst watching it because I really felt for the characters as well as identify with them. (Of course, this is when my mom fell asleep on the sofa :p).

The drama made me think that I should do more with my life. It also made me feel like starting my own family next time. I mean, I never gave it much thought. It also made me have a clearer state of mind, there are many girls out there, there are definitely others who can make me fall in love with her. Though I have not met any, I think I should not seal my heart but instead be open. I mean, anything can happen, just leave it all to fate. If you're destined to be with someone, not even the 7 oceans can seperate you, no mountain can block your way. So I guess I'll just leave it all to fate. If I'm rly destined to be with her, well, then that would be great, but if not, then I should not just stay at one spot, since it would be futile, so I'm just wasting my life.

Also, I feel that I should not be playing my comp so much. Thinking if I should continue playing WoW since it's eating up alot of my time.

lao(3) tian(1) ye(2), gei(3) wo(3) ai(4) ba(4)