Read More

Ok, dexter's comment just put a smile to my face HA! cause it's rather odd sounding, maybe cause of the ! at the end.

Anyways, i think i shall just start with the dailies first, before the thoughts. anyways, today was an average day i guess. Mrs Chang didnt come to school cause of high fever, so sad... BUT! The bright side is we got xtra 1 hour 40 mins break!!! Hehehehe. oK, that was evil. after 1 hour 40 mins of break, was another 40 mins of break, adding up to a grand total of 2 hours 20 mins of slack time!! and i feel really guilty for not applying that time to good use. Sigh, wasted it la. Nothing much actually happened in lesson time. Although during phy practical I was emo-ing at the back of the lab. Felt so lethargic, no motivation to do anything at all. So I thought maybe I shall use muscle ache to overwrite the pain in my heart. In short: it worked. Hehe, I just stretched my leg out and applied pressure down much like a half-split. wow, the pain actually feels good!

After phy pract I sent lionel off to the bus stop b4 heading to library. The library's like a sauna la, all the air-cons spoilt and no air ventilation. Supreme heat wave. Climbed up the stairs to the study area and saw jon, becca, and jolene burying their heads in their arms. Sooo.. I went back downstairs and began hunting for a good book to read. I came across 1, "Overcoming Depression". Seemingly an interesting read, I took it and went upstairs, and set opposite jolene. Well, it was an interesting read to say the least, learnt alot about the difference between sadness and depression.

Think they rested until 3 30 b4 we headed down to test out recipe for our ice-blended coffee which we're going to sell next monday for fund-raising. Haha, the first one was too bland, but after a couple of tries, we managed to concoct something satisfying to all of us. Hope ACSians would liek it too XD. Albeit the coffee taste is not as strong as I would like it, but I would say it's good for an amateurish attempt haha.

ok here comes my thought of the day! Actually not today, my mind was kinda blank today, was ytd night but I was too lazy to post last night. What happens when you no longer understand yourself? That was what I was thinking last night. Recently so many things are happening, so many things just distracting me and clouding my senses I no longer know who am I. Identity crisis. what I thought would never happen well.. to say the least, did. well.. the youth olympic games is being hosted in singapore.. Anyway, I'm so confused I dun think I'm myself anymore. I no longer know what I'm doing, I no longer know what's my motive, heck I dun even know what I'm feeling anymore! Right now, I'm standing at a crossroad, and everyday that passes is pushing me to take one path. I still have no idea what I should do cause I've already lost sense of myself, what it means to be me. it's a scary thought thinking how ppl can change so suddenly. maybe its not quite a sudden change but an underlying change that only just surfaced when it has gained in strength. I'm not sure, I'm like a mixed person now, someone new, and yet retaining some of my past. but, my past is fighting with my present, and taht's wads causing my confusion.

anyway, i think if anyone even bothers reading, ur probably as confused as me right now after reading that haha. nvm, i think my decision now would be to continue waiting at the crossroad until i can no longer do so and am forced to choose one path. Ok, i think many of my friends who read this wun get wad I'm trying to say, but Glenn knows.

A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains.
Should I stumble again, I'm caught in your grace.

Ah.. the paradox within that line.. Figure out urself what's the paradox.. btw, this is not an attack on a christian song, in fact, its one of my fave christian songs.

I open my eyes I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light.
I can't remember how I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight. And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away. No I can't stand the pain.
How could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes,
GOt nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life, I just want to scream
How could this happen to me
Everybody's screaming, I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging by a thread, I want to start this over again.
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered and I can't explain what happened and I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me, I've made my mistakes, got nowhere to run, the night goes on as I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life, I just want to scream, How could this happen to me