Read More

The long chinese new year break is half-way over, quite sad actually, i wanted a long break, and esp since next week is a horrible weak for me. Swim PE on tuesday, Mass PE and cross country on Wednesday. Sigh, I feel horribly unfit now, stamina-wise. Too long never run already, and I'm always too lazy to go and run.

Festive seasons always make me emo, and this CNY is no exception. I wonder when will I start moving on and put the past all behind me. This year is A level year and I cannot afford to let my feelings hinder my studies. And right now that's exactly what it's doing. I hope I can prove myself in Terms and get all As. Or at least all Bs but it seems too far-fetched to me. I struggled through chem test and next monday would be Maths test. I'm not rly that worried for physics since I've been doing well for it. It's all about pulling up my grades for maths and chem. And the dreaded GP. I think I'm just not made to do GP, I am terrible at it. I think I shall just pray the A levels somehow come out one topic which I'm good at and the compre AQ is also of one topic i'm good at. If not, I'm sunk for GP. Nth much I can do about it.