Read More

Today's Grace's birthday! Happy Birthday Grace :)! Also, it's the 3rd anniversary of my blog! Time sure flies, 3 years have past in a blink of an eye. This year is my final year in the Singapore education system. Though I hate it, but it's still sad that I'm about to graduate from it.

I like going to school somehow, makes me feel my time is well-used and not wasted doing pointless stuff. I shall slowly morph into a mugger, need time to get used to mugging, right now I can only go about 1 hour maximum doing my work. Short concentration span haha. I'm quite unhappy with myself again today. I still don't have the courage to say "Hi" to her even though I pass her in the hallway. Like why am I so shy? So just lost 1 chance like that. Rly want to b friendly, and not just ignore her whenver I see her. Sigh, I also lost a chance yesterday. Even aquaintances say "Hi" when they see each other. Sigh, nvm, what's done cannot be undone. Time only goes in one direction and never flows in the other way, unless u can understand and enter the 5th and 6th dimension den i nothing to say.

Sigh, feeling quite low again today.

I've made a habit of never making promises. But there you have it, now I make you one that is to keep you here with me. 'Cause every second that goes by I feel it's just a waste of time, if I'm not with you. If home is where the heart is then my home is where you are. But it's getting oh so hard to spend these days without my heart. So I'm taking you with me, anywhere that I could ever wanna be. For the rest of my life, I want you there with me. And if there ever comes a time, when I should have to leave, I hope you know that I, I'm taking you with me.

Yesterday is not quite what it could have been, as were most of all the days before. But I swear today, with every breath I'm breathing in, I'll be trying to make it so much more. 'Cause it seems I get so hung up on the history of what's gone wrong, and the hope of a new day is sometimes hard to see. And though I'm finally catching onto it, and now the past is just a conduit, and there light there at the end is where I'll be. 'Cause I'm on the up and up, I'm on the up and up. And I haven't given up, given up on what I know I'm capable of. And I'm on the up and up, and there's nothing left to prove. 'Cause I'm just trying to be a better version of me for you, a better version of me for you.