Read More

i learnt sth new today, ice cream helps to stop the sorrow within your heart from exploding. Ate one whole cup of minty goodness, and after that I felt better. It's like ice cream freezes your heart so u can't feel anything, and that feeling is rly good. I know its psychological but after eating the ice-cream my heart felt so chilly and comfortable. Or the cavity that held my heart.

see, my heart is with someone else, and to quote from relient K, "It's getting so hard to spend these days without my heart". why do i feel so insecure? if i had the courage, i would walk up to you, talk to you. i am so tired of living. if ms lim ever remarks "you tired of living ah" to me, i'll answer "yes!". cause i don't lie. i'm willing to lay my life down for her.

we're all born with a purpose in life, but i rly wonder what's mine. to b sad and then die? what am i supposed to do with it? i'm not lying when i say i'm rly tired. it's nt just rly tired, it's like i've never slept for 17 years kind of tired, i just want to spend every moment sleeping. for the next 17 years. and when i wake up everything would seem like a dream. and then i'll continue with my life with her as a fragment of my dream.34 years old isn't that late to start living right? no matter how long i sleep, i just want to sleep even more. and my heart feels like it's bounded by chains with 200 tonnes weight holding it down. so down i can't lift my spirits. weird that i only weigh 52 kg considering how heavy my heart feels.

cause i was born to love you
cause i was created to love you
cause i exist to love you
cause you are all that i am
my heartbeat my breaths

they say the world revolves around the sun
but my world revolves around you
every moment, every day


there's so many adjectives in the english dictionary, and yet i can't find one that can describe my feelings. The limitation of languages, no word powerful enough to convey emotions.