Read More

Dear Diary

I thought I would be strong, I thought I would be able to accept it, never knew it'd hurt this much. Saw her and a guy together today after school, and lionel told me the guy recently broke up with his gf, he thinks, but maybe it's not what I think, maybe they're just doing homework together. But, if they're really together, I think I feel happy for her. Yep, he's definitely a great guy, at least looks-wise, definitely better than me. I think, they're quite compatible. So, maybe, it'll help me get over her.

Dear Diary

I'll try not to let it hurt too much. But such things can't be controlled. I'm rly afraid it shows in school, rly do. I'm so afraid my eyes would start perspiring in school. I'm so tired, rly diary, I'm so tired, I just want to sleep and never wake up. Will she remember me? I remember when people asked me what I'm waiting for I used to reply for the sky to fall down. I want to lay down and wait for the sky to fall. When you're lying down, the sky seem so much nearer, so near you could stretch your hand out and touch it.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you have the time of your life.....