Read More

Grace's birthday and my blog's 3rd anniversary is coming up soon!

I always feel like going out but nowhere to go and no one to go out with. Staying at home is too boring for me.. Sadded, the drama I'm watching now is ending in 2 episodes! Oh no, now I have nothing much to do on my computer.. Anyway, just after I watched one episode which ended with the guy saying something v touchy, I closed the window and I saw my MSN screen, and my eyes focused immediately on her nick. Strange that suddenly I felt as though a sword just plunged through my heart. Sigh, what's more I've been feeling rly down for a month already. Depression I think. In addition, my stomach has been complaining for about a week already. Everyday feel pain. My mom thinks it's cause couple of weeks ago I drank alcohol on an empty stomach and somehow damaged it. But I didn't rly drink alot either, and there are so many ppl who do that on empty stomachs. Sigh, and I dread Mass PE. Wednesdays are my most hated days now, at least until Mass PE is over. The good thing abt mass PE is that it's the only time where my mind is too exhausted to think of her. Haha. If I don't think of her, I don't feel sad and helpless. But other than that I HATE mass PE. Can't wait for Term 1 to be over and Mass PE GONE FOREVER!

Sigh nothing much to blog about, I want to go out now but nowhere and no one to go out with. And don't want to go to Queensway with WP and Glenn cause I don't like going to Queensway.