Read More

What is not meant to be will never be. Fate playing games with me again. Gonna write a message in code.

19.20.15.16...2.18.5.1.11.9.14.7...13.25...8.5.1.18.20

If you really wanna know den have fun figuring it out. It's an IP add!!

Not that I did not expected it, but ya, was kinda disappointed, but there is nothing I can do, and I dun intend to fight for it. I can't. And I won't. Hope he have fun. No sarcasm. Then, my heart got hurt again today. Rly, stop destroying my soul. Was quite ok until WP had to tell me sth else. But, I guess knowledge is still better, not that I did not expect it.

Heartbroken
Like glass my heart broke
But you had to step on the pieces
Fragmenting it further
Now there is no repair
You are still treading on them
Ever compounding them
Once broken, things can never be whole
Just as how my heart is now.

This is just a reminder: I VOW NEVER TO LOVE ANOTHER GIRL, NOT UNTIL I DIE.

I cannot stand another heartbreak, like you know how when things are broken you have to be extra careful with it, further subjecting it to torture will ruin it further into eternity? Such is the case of my heart. I shall store it in a cold hard metallic box and seal it away. It will NEVER see the outside world again. It will NEVER be subjected to such torture again. It will remain safe and secure.

~Fuunin No Jutsu~

Destroyed
The expression on your face
Says a thousand words
Your actions and movements
Destroys me faster than Nuclear
You wrecked my soul
Torn it asunder
Spreading it to the great nether
So now its lost and cold
I will never again behold
The beauty of living
But instead I learn
The bane of living
Death seems better
Living is bitter
Existing is my state now
Like any inanimate object
I am merely existing