Read More

Cannot think of a title, so I decided not to put a title. Been 5 days since I last posted. I keep putting things off, so irresponsible. At least this would be a summary of wad happened in the past 5 days plus my thoughts.

Basically, nothing happened. This I mean over the weekend. The weekend was boring as usual. But I played a new game called Card Shuffle, which is like Yu Gi Oh, where you summon monsters from cards and attk your opponent. Each opponent have life points. Start of the game u can pick your deck. My personal fav is hybrid of fire and light. SO imbal. Get two token of heaven and 2 fireball and ur enemy is toast. Then there is this REALLI irritating card that prolongs the game until it becomes boring called Armeggadon. It's effect? Destroy ALL monsters on the field. That is like restart the game all over again. And its in the omega deck, which I picked sometimes. Den I prolonged the game for 30 mins? Everytime enemy flood us wif monsters I activate it. Lol.

Since I landed the "Prince" role in the musical, no one have said anything encouraging to me, except TJ. So... Thanks alot TJ!! Wanna know wad he said? He said treat this as a chance, since I get to dance with Grace and sing the "Beauty and the Beast" theme song with her. So he said that take this as a chance to get to know her better and maybe she will know me better. Example, find out I am actually NOT a good dancer and I am absolutely LAZY. LOL!!! Then again, Jordan haven't go audition, so dunno if I will get to keep the role. If I dun, oh well. Some things are just not meant to be. Then it rly seems as though Fate is once again toying with me.

Monday have musical training, but since I am not involved yet, I did not do anything but watch them trying to act out Act 1 Scene 1. It was comical when they made mistakes. And the director also added sarcastic remarks at their mistakes. Den cus I have nth to do, I finished my work in the place and den reached home nth to do. Almost, but my mom helped me borrow the "Beauty and the Beast" movie for me to watch. So I took it and watch. It is sooooo nice, and touching. I feel like buying it liao. But... What will ppl say when a 16 yr old boy walks into a Video store buying a Faerietale movie? Inference #1: I am KIDDISH. Inference #2: I am desperate. Inference #3: I just got dumped. Lol, I definitely do not want ppl to infer these 3, the one I want ppl to infer is "Hey, the movie is so nice that it can make a teenager buy it!"

Today is Tuesday, and frankly, today was kinda sucky. Why? VLee stormed into class dumped 2 Fuhua pass yr papers for us to do, plus test corrections. OMG. I just finished my Fuhua paper. He said finish one by tomorrow, the other by the following day. Nvm la, treat it as practise, speed practise! Den later I had to go Bethany Old Folks Home as I volunteered to be a helper, and... Grace was in my group!!! Today was more of orientation. We had to learn how to wash our hands properly, so we wun haf germs on our hands. Lol, so troublesome. Den later is the fun part, we get to play wif wheelchairs!! WHEEE!!! Each person take turn to sit and push. I prefer the sitting. DUh, who dun. But I dun like the wheelchair becus when you hit a bump, the whole thing vibrate, make ur butt pain. Den later we had to interact wif the old folks. This was the WORST part, why? Cus I dun speak a SINGLE dialect. How to interact..... Somemore onli a handful speak chinese. So hard to interact. Den when my fren ask qns, the person keeps misintepreting the qn and answer sth else, much to our -.-. Lol, it was pretty comical, cus the ENTIRE group dunno dialect. WAHHA, so when the person ask wad dialect u speak? All of us stare at him wif the kind of look that suggests "Huh, dialect?" NEways, it was a rather unique experience for me and I have to return for 9 more wks. Ooooookayyy.... NTh else to post... Oh, one last thing, another girl praise me!!!! Dun say whooo... Woots, me feel so happi nowz.... Lol, conceited I am... ^.^