Read More

First, to address Dex comment. I wanna gay wif Taguchi Junnosuke. If u wanna know who's he, look at my current DP.

Today, an unfortunate incident happened to me (when does it not happen?). Originally, I wanted to blog about it to full extent, including what I felt, however, I decided against it, due to the excessive racism and profanities. The outline is, this guy (Obv a black, hence the racism) stopped me while i wanted to go watch Da Vinci Code. Actually, quite expected, since I'm still under 16...... BY 5 MONTHS..... Wth.... Its so lame. His explanation? Even 1 day before ALSO CANNOT... Wth... That is freaking dumb... NEways, I was pissed at his attitude. He was so rude and unhelpful and unsympathetic. I mean, I wasted 8.50 on the ticket.... And the stuck up thing was, they shoulda checked age at the counter, NOT AT ENTRY.. WTH, OBV THEY WANNA CON PPL.. I almost tossed my popcorn into his face. Den later I went to see the manager. THe manager equally crappy... WTH, not at all concerned, his attitude sux.. Lousy manager, shud be sacked. Then lata, went Mac eat my dinner. So pissed that after half the meal i was full, and decided to take LRT to release my anger. So I took one full round, den went half a round. Met Jordan in the LRT and we got off at Jelapang. Den I went to look for Wen Pu who agreed to come out wif me. Thanks alot!!!

I thought abt it alot. Den I realised I shud be thankful Grace went out wif her frens to watch Da Vinci Code. And not wif me. I mean, can you imagine if we went there together and I stuck outside. She born in 31 Jan so can get in. Me 10/10... Darn, almost snuck in. The first check the person thought I born 10/01.. First time I felt God was wif me. I always felt I'm unlucky and God just forsake me. More or less there lar, just for that once.

After that, WP and I went back to Lot 1 to meet up wif the rest. We went to Mac and talk, where all my thoughts I poured out. Lots of racism in them... But I was so irritated.... Den we decided to go to Bkt Timah to eat prata. We went there in Mr Goh's car, all of us squeezed in the back. Us = Me, WP, TY, TJ, and Glenn. WP sat in front. We went there and ordered prata. We finished the prata pretty fast, but we started chatting abt wad happen to us in the past year. We stayed very long on the topic abt hair and teeth. Mr Goh and TY scaring us abt wisdom tooth and the extraction process. Den TY and I say we wanna dye our hair after Os. I dyeing mine bronze, AND leaving long hair. I wanna style my hair like JUNNO!!! Den Mr Goh suggest I get braces on my lower jaw, cus the teeth out of alignment. And then we started talking abt BGR. We discussed who go wif who now, and Mr Goh v interested to know who is Michele. Den I told Goh I infatuated wif another person now. Haha, u can guess, JUNNO!!!! Den Mr Goh say "Looks like Grace had alot of impact on you.." Diao, I just think he veri handsome wad... I both infatuated and jealous of him. Haiz, he just seems so perfect. Tall, handsome, acrobatic, can dance, can sing, and can do math!! He's got brawn AND brains. WHile I have the lack of both. I wish I were him.... I dun wanna be myself..... Then lata we talked abt other stuffs, den Glenn say Grace cut her hair v bad for musical cus Belle supposed to have long hair. Oh, and Goh also asked why I so open abt it. My reply was simple. WP help me leak it already, there no need for me to keep it a secret. Basically anyone who knows me knows I like her. At least ppl whom I spend more time wif. Den we started crapping that Glenn has a girl he likes. Haha, but that topic was left hanging, cus seriously, we have no idea who Glenn likes, IF he has one.

Got home and I was like yuening to my mom abt wad happened. This is when i realli feel that frens are better than parents. My dad actuallly asked me to shut up and go out. WTH!!! He was working lar, but his work more impt than me? Wow, I shall now treat my games more impt than him. Realli, why do I need a dad when my dad has absolutely no concern for me?

Sometimes, I wish I never existed. THen I dun even need to go through the pain, nor dying.
Wow, that is so totally awesome. Sometimes, I wish I were a flirt, den I wldnt be stuck on one girl and wlda went around flirting. Soemtimes, I wish I can dance, den I can dance like Kat-Tun. Sometimes, I wish I can sing, den I can sing like JUNNO!! Sometimes, I wish I was born another person. Like if I were born as Junno. Life wlda been great.