Read More

+ SEVEN things that make me smile +
1) Seeing / talking to Her
2) Seeing / talking to my true friends
3) Dogs
4) Taguchi Junnosuke
5) Horses
6) Embarrasing moments
7) When she smiles

+ SEVEN ways to win my heart +
1) Talk to me
2) Be Her
3) Have a sweet voice
4) Look innocent and cute (Junno!)
5) Have a love for animals
6) Cheerful
7) Sarcastic

+ SEVEN things I believe in +
1) God
2) Equality between animals and humans
3) True Love
4) Reality is not a dream, hence dreams dun come true
5) Eden ( paradise )
6) Affinity
7) Loneliness

+ SEVEN things im afraid of +
1) The Unknown
2) Rejection
3) Embarrasment
4) Horror movies
5) Being onstage
6) Not being able to grow taller
7) Losing people I love

+ SEVEN things I do everyday +
1) Sleep
2) Eat
3) Think of Her
4) Use the toilet
5) Play
6) 10 Pushups (More if I feel like it)
7) Drink milk

+ SEVEN people i wanna see +
1) Her
2) Taguchi Junnosuke
3) Kamenashi Kazuya
4) Liv Tyler
5) Stephen Lynch
6) Akanashi Jin
7) Wen Pu

+ Seven People whom i choose to do this +
1) Grace
2) Dexter
3) Theresa
4) Wen Pu
5) Glenn
6) Jin Zhe
7) Wei Ning